Reviews for Trying to be an Autobot
just me chapter 9 . 1/22
Awww poor Starscream. Everyone hates him and he has no friends. He needs a hug.
I really like your AU version and i really hope he turns into an autobot and is accepted into the team. I really want him to be Good.
I also love the Starscream and Raph interaction. They are sweet and just maybe Starscream will learn that there are other ways to solve problems besides violence. Will we learn more about Raphs bullying problems in the future? So exited to read more.
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Wonderfully written! And the cha racers are in character! You must update!
snapeathy chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
really enjoying this, hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
This is amazing
Yashida chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Thank you so much for the pdate!

I'm glad to see this story wasn't abandoned after all.

Please, keep going!
StormRaven333 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Yeah...guess the Autobots also know that old habits die hard. Especially for 'Screamer. Heheheh. Glad to see you haven't forgotten us! :)
Fanatic97 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Well this will be interesting..and thus a begining of STrechery is formed.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
awesome chapter glad that Starscream was able to prove himself a little
Victorsmyname chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like the idea of starscream being an autobot. Very unique. I like it
Dream'sRealm chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
A lot more, Starscream. A lot more x'D Excellent work on this chapter, hon! Your portrayal of Starscream's past is intriguing and his characterization is superb. I hope to read another update soon!

May God bless you and your day!

Until next time, Dream'sRealm
Lanny-Sama chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Classic Starscream- Lovin' it! I hold low hopes for new chapters, but I will be ecstatic if they happen to happen :
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
You have done your research! No OOC-ness here- I love it. I can hear the characters speaking when I read your story, and I like that you keep Starscream in character (that is a hard thing to accomplish)

Minor tip would be to stop highlighting all the speech. I pretty much skip all the other text because of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Great story so far. Keep up the good work!
Yuki Hikari chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
It's so good to see an update! I hope to see Raf and Starscream do stuff together. :D
Shadir chapter 8 . 5/2/2014