Reviews for Trying to be an Autobot
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 6/26
awesome chapter love the manipulation Megatron used at the end
Rowena Bensel chapter 1 . 6/25
So far so good. An interesting idea of how just one line can change everything. My only critique is that you don't need to bold the dialogue. As long as yo have the quotations, you should be fine for people recognizing it. Can't wait to read more.
Yuki Hikari chapter 10 . 6/25
Yesss, I'm loving this. I was super excited to see the update!
Giddy chapter 10 . 6/19
Whoa...great fic you're writing, here!
Benthino chapter 10 . 6/12
Ahh, good to see one of my absolute favourite stories updating, keep up the good work fellow Decepticon!
imaginethat96 chapter 10 . 6/12
So glad you're back! :p it's been too long I almost need a deep voiced narrator to give the old "Last time on Trying to be an Autobot ... "
Dream'sRealm chapter 10 . 6/12
Yet another beautifully written chapter! It feels like I'm reading a script from an actual Transformers episode, it is so well done. Keep up the good work, darling, and may God bless you and your day!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 3/10
I love the a story! Please update soon! ;)
Screamless chapter 9 . 3/4
I actually narrowed down all of the Starscream fanfics I've read, and yours is my favorite out of all of them. I keep rereading it, and find new things to appreciate every time. I love that Starscream is so in character, and especially the backstory you've provided for him. It's all marvelous, and I can't wait to see more.
just me chapter 9 . 1/22
Awww poor Starscream. Everyone hates him and he has no friends. He needs a hug.
I really like your AU version and i really hope he turns into an autobot and is accepted into the team. I really want him to be Good.
I also love the Starscream and Raph interaction. They are sweet and just maybe Starscream will learn that there are other ways to solve problems besides violence. Will we learn more about Raphs bullying problems in the future? So exited to read more.
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Wonderfully written! And the cha racers are in character! You must update!
snapeathy chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
really enjoying this, hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
This is amazing
Yashida chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Thank you so much for the pdate!

I'm glad to see this story wasn't abandoned after all.

Please, keep going!
StormRaven333 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Yeah...guess the Autobots also know that old habits die hard. Especially for 'Screamer. Heheheh. Glad to see you haven't forgotten us! :)