Reviews for Trying to be an Autobot
WwInactiveAccountwW chapter 10 . 1/5
Never thought id feel for Starscream but yet... His motivations make a lot of sense.
I like how you made comparisons between the Deception and Autobot operations, like how it 'was almost insulting' that the bots were holding their own with inferior tech. I guess I had never thought about it like that before.
Also, it is interesting how Starscream treats Optimus like Megatron. I don't know if you are still planning on finishing this, or if you even plan on redeeming Starscream, but I wonder how the realization that Optimus is a just and caring leader would affect him. Where Megatron would physically punish him, Optimus forgives. Unfortunately I doubt he would ever feel comfortable on a team without a hierarchy he could ascend.
I just love your fic a ton okay
Laserbird777 chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Please continue, please continue!
sim545 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
Every time I watch the episode "Partners" I wish Starscream would have stayed with the Autobots, so this fic is like a dream come true for me. Everyone is perfectly is character, and I very much enjoy the relationship developing between Starscream and Raph. But it's been over a year now. Are you still around, or has this wonderful story been abandoned? I really hope it's not abandoned, because I love this fic and would like to see it completed.
RenegadeStarscream chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I've already read this a few times, it is AWESOME! Please make more like it! Starscream along with all the other Bots and Clns were so in character, it seemed like it was straight out of one of the shows. (Which it kind of was, LOL)
Cashagon chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Can't wait to see Screamer attempt to be an Autobot some more!

Cash is out, peace!
EMIYA KURO chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Type your review continue this fanfic its awesome
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
awesome chapter love the manipulation Megatron used at the end
Rowena Bensel chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So far so good. An interesting idea of how just one line can change everything. My only critique is that you don't need to bold the dialogue. As long as yo have the quotations, you should be fine for people recognizing it. Can't wait to read more.
Yuki Hikari chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Yesss, I'm loving this. I was super excited to see the update!
Giddy chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Whoa...great fic you're writing, here!
Benthino chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Ahh, good to see one of my absolute favourite stories updating, keep up the good work fellow Decepticon!
imaginethat96 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
So glad you're back! :p it's been too long I almost need a deep voiced narrator to give the old "Last time on Trying to be an Autobot ... "
Dream'sRealm chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Yet another beautifully written chapter! It feels like I'm reading a script from an actual Transformers episode, it is so well done. Keep up the good work, darling, and may God bless you and your day!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I love the a story! Please update soon! ;)
Screamless chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
I actually narrowed down all of the Starscream fanfics I've read, and yours is my favorite out of all of them. I keep rereading it, and find new things to appreciate every time. I love that Starscream is so in character, and especially the backstory you've provided for him. It's all marvelous, and I can't wait to see more.