Reviews for Trying to be an Autobot
RenegadeStarscream chapter 1 . 9/21
I've already read this a few times, it is AWESOME! Please make more like it! Starscream along with all the other Bots and Clns were so in character, it seemed like it was straight out of one of the shows. (Which it kind of was, LOL)
Cashagon chapter 10 . 3/18
Can't wait to see Screamer attempt to be an Autobot some more!

Cash is out, peace!
Sekirei no 109 chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Type your review continue this fanfic its awesome
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
awesome chapter love the manipulation Megatron used at the end
Rowena Bensel chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So far so good. An interesting idea of how just one line can change everything. My only critique is that you don't need to bold the dialogue. As long as yo have the quotations, you should be fine for people recognizing it. Can't wait to read more.
Yuki Hikari chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Yesss, I'm loving this. I was super excited to see the update!
Giddy chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Whoa...great fic you're writing, here!
Benthino chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Ahh, good to see one of my absolute favourite stories updating, keep up the good work fellow Decepticon!
imaginethat96 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
So glad you're back! :p it's been too long I almost need a deep voiced narrator to give the old "Last time on Trying to be an Autobot ... "
Dream'sRealm chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Yet another beautifully written chapter! It feels like I'm reading a script from an actual Transformers episode, it is so well done. Keep up the good work, darling, and may God bless you and your day!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I love the a story! Please update soon! ;)
Screamless chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
I actually narrowed down all of the Starscream fanfics I've read, and yours is my favorite out of all of them. I keep rereading it, and find new things to appreciate every time. I love that Starscream is so in character, and especially the backstory you've provided for him. It's all marvelous, and I can't wait to see more.
just me chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Awww poor Starscream. Everyone hates him and he has no friends. He needs a hug.
I really like your AU version and i really hope he turns into an autobot and is accepted into the team. I really want him to be Good.
I also love the Starscream and Raph interaction. They are sweet and just maybe Starscream will learn that there are other ways to solve problems besides violence. Will we learn more about Raphs bullying problems in the future? So exited to read more.
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Wonderfully written! And the cha racers are in character! You must update!
snapeathy chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
really enjoying this, hope you keep writing!