Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Dark Storm
willow1996 chapter 18 . 9/19
Really good hope you update soon
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 9/15
Why doesn't Tsunade just kill the warhawk, with or without evidence? I mean who is she trying to prove his guilt TOO exactly, SHE'S THE LEADER! It's not like there would be a trial for pity's should be trying to prove stuff to HER, not the other way catching the spy in her private office IS kinda proof right there lol.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 9/14
While it's a cute idea and all, humans just aren't BUILT for peace, we never have been, there is ALWAYS going to be someone somewhere, that wants more then what they have, so they'll take it from someone who has it, which will lead to retaliation, and so on and so forth, true peace, will NEVER last, without mind control because you can't make everyone get along with everyone else all the will always be people who disagree because of ideology, belief, religion, economy, or just because their ass-hats! Some people just "wanna watch the world burn" So no, not very realistic a fact in a world where they are training CHILDREN to fight in wars and KILL for money, it's kinda naive! Protect your little corner of the world and that's about all you can do!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 18 . 9/11
Hey Ive been a fan of this story since day 1. I hope you update this story soon.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 8/30
Chapter 19 come on

You updated all of your shitty stories but not this actual good one
starwars204 chapter 18 . 7/8
Please please please update this story it is awesome
rafael luiz frota chapter 18 . 6/28
Continue, continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue. Eu preciso de mais capítulos! Por favor mais capítulos.
ARSLOTHES chapter 18 . 6/24
Looking forward to the next chapter
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 6/24
Well, you've definitely got me hooked just by the beginning of the chapter, and now you've got me loving it by the end of the chapter.
serenityskywalker chapter 18 . 6/20
please update I wanna know whats next also will Naruto fight sasuke and maybe kill him and kill tobi also will kaguya,minato and kushina make an appearance to Naruto and his fiancée? new chapters
MugenKyuubiSennin chapter 11 . 5/22
So, Kyuubia tsunade and shiroia yandere, while narutobadass assassin... that's fucking awesome :D
cg037 chapter 18 . 5/2
It's a great story, I'm looking forward to read more of this story. So keep up the good work.
BoomOnGames chapter 18 . 2/25
Good chapter looking forward to reading future chapters and watching the story unfold
desdelor97 chapter 18 . 2/24
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work.
RubyHeart99 chapter 17 . 2/5
Anko and hinata are the strongest I believe