Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Dark Storm
MugenKyuubiSennin chapter 11 . 5/22
So, Kyuubia tsunade and shiroia yandere, while narutobadass assassin... that's fucking awesome :D
cg037 chapter 18 . 5/2
It's a great story, I'm looking forward to read more of this story. So keep up the good work.
BoomOnGames chapter 18 . 2/25
Good chapter looking forward to reading future chapters and watching the story unfold
desdelor97 chapter 18 . 2/24
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work.
RubyHeart99 chapter 17 . 2/5
Anko and hinata are the strongest I believe
KasaiKokoro chapter 18 . 1/30
May I ask a simple question. Just one simple request, that I hope will not be too much of a burden. I truly love this story, and I would like you to complete another chapter, even if its the last. Please finish this story.
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 1/27
Why Shiroi Shotacon... Hmm...mistery...mistery
hikarikitsune27 chapter 13 . 1/8
I know this isn't the chapter but when I read hinata being angry around everything that's white and breaking or destroying them I thought 'wait ain't akamaru white poor poor akamaru'
Zelshia chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
You know, I read a lot of fanfiction on this site, most of it's garbage that acually makes me sick to read, some of it's ok, a few are worth rereading, and then there's the VERY few like this one, that I can't forget. It's just one of those that are so good, after I read it I can't stop thinking about it. I think that, with the way it's been written so far, there's like no way for you to mess it up. I think you've done a superb ob on this story and I really hope you can pick it up again because it's been a while since you put up a new chapter and in my experience, when a story hasn't been updated in 8 months, it usually means the author either can't or won't continue the story. Anyway, thank you for making such a great story, it was a real pleasure reading it.
Nirvana48 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
I love this omake! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
You got that off from asura's wrath! I believe it was from argus.
myulander chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
cool
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Good fight with Sasori and Kankuro.

Awesome with Kyuubi and Naruto.

I like it how you break the 4th wall to say.

Awesome doll.

Grand chapter.

On other news you really need to update this story. Too awesome not to finish.

I just went back and reviewed the chapters I had yet to review.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Good chapter.

Wow Naruto's sensing range is massive.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 9 . 11/23/2014