Reviews for Loki Wets the Bed
Gigicomics chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I love it !
Rin animanga chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Fue genial y muy divertido jejejeje :)
Kuro chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I am absolutely in love with this! Great Job!
littlemissdeath chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
nice. Loki & watersports, a match made in heaven
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Huh? That was...cool.
morellaraven chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awesome!
TransitIntoANewWorld chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
this is so funny and sexy!
Chazzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was really pretty hot! I never ever thought I would say that about such a situation but you got the
words to leave my mouth...or fingers. Thanks for the thrill! Please write some more for this couple.
Calwen Liantasse chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Whooa, that was incredibly arousing. Hey, If I wanna be honest with you, I can totally understand this situation. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with me, but to have a full bladder during sex can make so much difference, if you are up to climax (excuse my english, it's not my native language). I think it's pity when people who write such things seems often forget than 'real' people sometimes feel need to use toilet. I once peed my boyfriend during climax, I think it's called squirt in english(?), lucky me, he was to busy himself to notice for first time (all that cleaning after - it's always better do such things in bathroom). Wanna know something funny? I've done myself during this, so if you want to make carrier as professional autor of erotic literature, you should do it. You surely hold so much potencial that it could be pity if you won't.
Llexeh chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Loved it and could use some more! x