Reviews for Oneshot files
b00kworm93 chapter 12 . 1/16
I would love to see this expanded into a longer story
D.Mentor chapter 14 . 1/1
Some wonderful, silly ideas, thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Loved the oneshots
Well worth reading
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
Superb! Love it! The pumpkin juice is hilarious.
Thundramon chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Hi, Not that I don't appreciate your oneshots, but I am really more excited about Luna's Cupboard. When will you continue it again?

Also I love the 'Rejected' humorous oneshots, Broomstickflyer was a good harmony writer but rejected wasn't one of her best works.

I remember another few Harmony fics I want you to poke fun at.

Like the one where Hermione obliviates Harry & runs away as she is pregnant after the war. Harry stays a 'virgin' for 10 years simply waiting for Hermione (without his memories) until she returns with his daughter to enter Hogwarts at which point they get back together like Hermione never did anything unforgiveable.

Theres also the Marriage Law fic where Harry & Hermione refuse to participate in the Marriage Law, they are forcibly sterilised & rendered unable to have sex or even have carnal urges through the use of magic but they remain unmarried throughout their life despite essentially becoming life partners.

Have you read either of these fics? I can't find both of these fics now but I will pass them on to you as soon as I can find them.
DeathCrawler chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
interesting one shots
Cateagle chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
*laughs softly* I wonder who is going to be more surprised, shocked, and dismayed by this turn of events, Tom Riddle (where ever his soul went) or Albus Dumbledore (who finds the prophecy uniquely completed)?
Cateagle chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
*wicked chuckle* Well, that's one way of dealing with Tom and his minions.
Anime Princess chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Lol
dennisud chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Quick and to that point though i would have added a distraught Bumblelybee coming in and chastising them on not killing Tom and not containing him. Course then a certain 'Rabbit of Caerbannog" with a crumpled horn might come by and give him more to worry about!

;-)
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Poor ronniekins can't keep his brain in gear or foot out of mouth.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
Love it wish it was longer
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016