Reviews for Oneshot files
DragonTamer01 chapter 12 . 2/5
Go Andy! Now I know where Nymphadora Tonks gets her badass side from: her Mum!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/4
Yep. All was DEFINITELY well!
JannaKalderash chapter 12 . 2/1
First Voldemort picks a fight with Andromeda, one of the infamous Black sisters, then he kills her little cousin, THEN he suborns two of her sisters, and very likely tries to kill her husband and daughter; and he expected to win this fight HOW?

Given how vicious Bellatrix is, he should have KNOWN that the Black sisters are the most dangerous opponents on the planet, especially where their loved ones are involved.

Next, Andromeda comes to Hogwarts, which upsets Dumbledore. This is a good thing, it's just too bad he didn't die of heart failure from it.

These are pretty good one shots, I like them.
loretta537 chapter 12 . 1/13
this is good, please write more. I would love to see this as a larger story showing harrys classes with Andromeda and the reactions to dumbles and snape being arrested
loretta537 chapter 11 . 1/13
nice, I cant wait to see what other changes they will make and the results of them
loretta537 chapter 9 . 1/13
this is good, please write more
loretta537 chapter 8 . 1/13
this is great! please write more, I would love to see flitwicks reaction to harry showing him the information on the spell and how people react when the spell is ended
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/13
this is a good one shot, I hope you will make it into a longer story
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/13
this is interesting, I hope to read a longer story based on this oneshot
dennisud chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Love these quickies and its a new one to see MCGonagall be added to the burning pyre of those who screwed over Harry! Lets see a long but paced story where he can get things done well and give the most ironic pain to his enemies!

I know its Clique but have Hermione as Lady Black and Luna as Lady Potter if you have any early marriage ritual stories!

dennisud
Kai chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
In addition to that, as Depute she had the duty to ensure a quality education at Hogwarts. And look at all the shit she allowed with the worst crap incompetent arseholes as teachers, crap as "lessons", torture, every year the school is even unsafer than the year before...

For a bit of McGonorrhea!bashing try "The Board" by Clell65619, where people finally tell her about the shit she allowed or even personally facilitated. Such as death penalty for first years for breaking curfew and such.
Cateagle chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
*laughs wickedly* Oh, I like this one and I would love to see more of it as a different High Inquisitor makes for radical changes in the timeline. Alternatively, perhaps "High" as in psycho-chemically induced altered state of consciousness could make for good crack-fic.
BMS chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
lol. Good one
BMS chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Some how I can see them making just such a bet
doubledamn chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Interesting use of mail as a trigger.

Hey, I got a question/idea for one of these one shots. Harry figures out that he should be getting a lot more mail. Blah blah blah blah, Dumbles almost (or does) cause a Goblin Rebellion due to the Grand Warlock of the Wizegenmont illegally interfering with official Gringotts documentation.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »