Reviews for Crack Investigator
Technomad chapter 4 . 3/17
Awww! Those poor kids, having to deal with Luna's pregnancy-induced mood swings! They're cute, though, and they seem to take after their parents.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 4 . 2/12
How many kids is luna going for?! 7?! She isnt a weasley.
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 2/10
So many nice little bits here, I loled a lot.
Technomad chapter 3 . 2/10
"If she tries to seduce him, I'm putting my foot down. This family is not that pure-blooded."

LMAO!

Also loved Harry's berserkergang when he thought Luna'd been hurt.
noylj chapter 4 . 2/9
What is a Stanley and why do babies keep taking him/it away/
Ha!
Fun ending
alaskan-dracolych chapter 4 . 2/9
No pregnant wife here yet, but eldest of 5 and babysat my sisters kids a couple of times. Sounds about right.
Slytherin66 chapter 4 . 2/9
Thank you so much you made my day.

A perfect Luna line "Where is my Stanley?"

A pregnant Luna was very interesting to learn about. A cool name Hamadryad and I liked the short version sooner or later Luna would get very creative with baby names or maybe her father came up with that one.

A nice insight into Harry as a father and husband I think he would be a good one and how he and his children worked to find Stanley and keep the peace.

A great line "Sometimes sneezing made things fly into your hand, but it wasn't working now."

The thoughts of James were brilliant so many great lines "He was really smart. So was Mom, when she wasn't fat and mad" The baby comment was good too as was the line about Selene's hair.

A nice line to end things. Thanks again for this I look forward to what you post next.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 2/9
Love It!
Inferius1957 chapter 3 . 2/8
This was an..."unusual" story...but I dig Harry & Luna...so it's all good.

]-)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 2/8
Uh? Ah.
Thanks for the update.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 2/8
Nice.
Awesome story - very funny!
Innortal chapter 3 . 2/8
Great humor as always.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 2/8
This was fantastic with some great insight into how Harry and Luna happened.

A good Luna line "Would you care to confirm my grizzledness? And perhaps scratch an itch for me?"

I liked finding out how Luna was able to do her job and not get hurt and how Harry was able to give up being an Auror.

Harry's reputation with the ladies is good to know and a nice line "damp underthings are common to both, but the source of the dampness is entirely different"

I did feel a bit sorry for Harry being thrown over but it was a snorkack.

Luna did try hard to get her man I am pleased things worked out and Luna ended up being mouth-watering as its not often she get to really inspire lust in Harry.

A good line to end thing "This family is not that pure-blooded"

Thanks for this I hope you will most more or have a one shot with the plushie Snorkack Stanley.