Reviews for Memento Mori
wolfntheif chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
i stuck it out! Okay sorated M and labeled romance i was wjaiting for atleast a detailed snog session, lol, but i realize now it was for the violence, which I kinda wish I knew going in. Also got a little slow in the middle. i wanted them to have kissed a wee sooner, but overall I enjoyed this. i was on the edge of my seat! Good fluff tooreally fantastic jo!
thunderbeany23 chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
You, Miss/Sir Mc Missy/Mister Pants are (in the words of The Doctor) Fantastic! Here I was ready to have a comfy, mildly angsty read for the next few nights but /NO/ I couldn't sit still, this work of art had me pacing around the house like I was talking on the damn phone! At points I would distract myself by refilling my already full water bottle, simply because I was so *insert ungodly screaming here* of what was to come next. It takes a lot to get me to react the way this story had, pacing (I swear my parents must think their daughter has been possessed, 0% physical activity over here), giggling, /squealing/ and all the god daMN CRINGING AND WINCING HOLY FRICK FRACK YOU KNOW HOW TO BE MEAN. You have made me fall in love with Mumma Jackie, and not to mention her playing mum roll for The Doctor. Also, love the magic kisses bit. Also love every time you typed 'Jack and Jackie.' Also, love the butt hen bit. Also, I could type all day, also also also, hell I might as well... Also I loved the *copy and paste entire story complete with ANs here* bit. I'm fangirling really hard right now, gonna go snoop at some more of your work now. Thanks for being great
one of your fans chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
I love this story! This is really heart wrenching and makes me sad at points but that means it was well written. This story makes we want to hug the Doctor and Rose and REALLY hurt Adam. You wrote it wonderfully!
Midwinter Sun chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
Ten sounds like Nine at the end of this chapter and I love it. "Pushed too far," indeed. Will keep reading.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
I never leave reviews- I'm a jerk that way. But... Wow! This story! I couldn't put it down! It was so compelling, well written, and everyone was in character and just -wow. Amazing. Totally in awe of this story and your writing right now. Wow.
Meg chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
It didn't end like I wanted to... I wanted a more romantic ending, he could have told her that he loved her for some time now or just did something else but be in shock
Midnightmoon321 chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
This is/was (I can't decide which tense to use...) completely brilliant, thank you very much for writing it, you are an amazing writer.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
Ah, the squeals! I absolutely adored this story! Your ability to make the story so riveting is amazing. Definitely favoriting this! Great job! :)
ALC1 chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
Oh gracious...well, let me begin this review by saying how woefully inadequate I always feel when leaving a review. Perhaps it's only me- I've spent the past several hours binge-reading this story from Chapter 1-25 and I loved it. Now...how to convey my appreciation to you, the author?

Perhaps feelings?

I can tell you that I've felt sad, depressed, horrified, happy, worried, hopeful, angry, and about as many other emotions as you can possibly think of as I read this. I'm likely going to be a zombie-human at least until tomorrow. You can't read something quite this powerful all at once without being a little too affected by it, if you know what I mean. (That's a total compliment, however strange it sounded...lol)

To sum it up, I've been impressed. A story of this length is a massive undertaking, and I appreciate each and every chapter you wrote.

Many, many thanks to you, Raxacorico. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Can we dial down the feels? I'm in a restaurant and I'm about to sob.
Romana chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Bit extreme... I don't believe Rose would do this. Electrocute, yes. Crowbar, no. And I don't like Jack showing up. They were getting out all by themselves quite nicely.
Ian Chesterton chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You're an amazing writer and you're really keeping me from studying :-) Thank you for this story. Actually, it's long enough to be published as a book. Never thought of sending it to the BBC?
Winter Foxx chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
Such a well-written story. It was definitely something I thought about during the day when I wasn't reading it. It's rare that a story does that to me. I could actually feel their pain and torment.
Jackie chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
don't get me wrong this story is amazing and wonderful and you're very talented but i don't think i'll ever be okay again like what the fuck there's whump where it's like oh torture and then there's this and it's a whole other level of mind melting horror idk my brain isn't functioning rn
cassie chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
this story straight fucked me up
damn
in a good way in the end bu n