Reviews for Confrontation
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
What does jacks habit have to do with global warming? I feel like the joke is obvious but I don't get it.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Lol! He got served! Hahaha! Lol I hope ta read more from ya soon! And fantastic story! :)
MidnightWolf191 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Not what I really expected but it was still pretty good.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
omggggggggggggg saaaaaaaaaa ggggggggoooooooood. I would eat this
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Interesting :)
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Haha, brilliant :)

*HannaH*
Teres chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh man! That was good! Bravo! Bravo! *clap* Very well written and well played on Jack's part. I loved it!
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Haha, I loved it! (Baby Tooth is adorable!).
Adina Mizu chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was funny and witty with not an over abundance of swearing, which some people tend to overuse. It was very well written. Kudos.
BeautyandtheBeast101575 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
If they were real (Jack Frost, North, Ishaan, etc.) I would totally be on Jack's side. Winter's not always the best, but neither is Summer. So extended of each isn't really a good thing. No one wants an Ice Age, but no one wants a worldwide desert. Although I could also be considered biased...*stares dreamily at picture of Jack Frost*

Love your one-shot! Well written and I think that you got Jack down. He is a very fun and mischevious character, but I can picture him getting defensive about his season and how some egotistical spirit is trying to ruin it. Glad you added in Baby Tooth. I love the adorable little thing! Although I am a Jack/Tooth shipper (not that I hate other ships and their shippers), I definitely see a close relationship (close friends or brother/sister-like) between Jack and B.T.

Forever Day-Dreaming,
Jack
LadyPsycho16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
HAHAHAHA Loved it! This was so funny hahaha global warming hahaha. I was wondering when someone would do something about global warming.