Reviews for The Unicorn at Hogwarts
DragonStar7Queen chapter 9 . 7/22
Hello! I just wanted to say that this is a truly captivating story you have here, you captured Twilight's analytical personality quite well. I'm impressed. I truly hope you continue very soon!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 9 . 7/16
More?
PLEASE UPDATE! I looked at the latest update date, and it was nearly a year ago! I know that update requests can be slightly annoying, but I am LOVING this fanfiction! Please update!
One question, why didn't Twilight choose to do Nightmare Moon? That would be a little more scary, and the cutie mark would stay the same.
Please return to this fanfiction and write more thereof.
mogamikyoko chapter 1 . 5/3
when the next chapter? I love this fic and I've been following since last year (though had been never left a review, really does not write well in English) Minimum want to know if Twilly and Spike will return to his world.
Ps: Greetings from mexico: D
Aliens of Doom chapter 9 . 4/11
I'm sorry to say that I don't have a ton of actual review to leave here, just wanted to drop in and let you know I enjoy this story. Uh... that it, I guess.
werd me chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
really cool story
werd me chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Nevermind you didn't miss the song! :D
werd me chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
You missed the Hogwarts school song!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I think the student knowing about the Potters and Black betraying them is not according to canon because it wasn't known news. Sirius Black was arrested for killing muggles and Peter but not the betrayal. Si I think it wasn't common knowledge.
Selidor chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
A risk maybe but not an unwelcome one. You can't be expected to rewrite the books to quell a few individuals. Taking liberties is the whole reason we write fanfictions. I personally like it. It means certain things can be resolved without you having to write two months worth of reading material. Looking forward to the next chapter. And I'm guessing you are waiting to have the Weasleys react to Twilight either when Arthur comes to visit or if they visit their home. Which with how fast the school year is going seems to be a possibility. There are admittedly allot of things I would do differently in the story but I can honestly say none of them are corrections, simply style differences. Keep up the good work. :P
Firesword7734 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Quite the risk indeed... 1 the whole peter petigrew thing, but 2 not having the next chapter out
Firesword7734 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
You have twilight down to a T.
Firesword7734 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
1 touché on the A/N
2 aww... But she's such a bookie! I would've loved to see her go on her own adventures, beating her own baddies, ect. Ect.