Reviews for The Unicorn at Hogwarts
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Not sure why Dumbledore mentioned diamonds being rare? Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires sure, but diamonds are pretty common. They're only expensive because of an excellent marketing campaign and artificial scarcity from the deBeers monopoly.
TinyFox2 chapter 7 . 3/1/2019
Ahhh Parliament.
That's a grim thought.
Maybe they'll pay attention to the young people.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
Whell done with this story! I must applaud how Whell you implemented the varying factors of equestrian culture in a character heading to a human world, and the reactions the wizarding world would have to a sentient unicorn who has the ability to weild weaponized friendship and a small sentient dragon who eats gemstones and is efficient at sending messages. Also twilight sparkle and spike could totally monopolize the temperature regulation batons they made if they wanted to bring some income to their currently modest funds. Anyway, fantastic story, keep up the simply divine work and have a fantastic day!
Josher chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
Belgariad...
Just make sure nobody tries to unmake something.
Bacon chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Wow! I never noticed the pun about Diagonal Alley before either! Fascinating!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Voldemort's gonna go drink your blood Twilight.

(That sounds weird...)
Speedyquader chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
Noooooo, why'd you so writing this? It's so good!
sanslash332 chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
Hello Safronet!
Well, passed a long log time from the last update of this awesome story.
Do you habe plans to continuiewith it on the future? Or you cancelled it.

I read how is your current work, but. I really move if you continue in the future this story

Well. Thanks for write these awesome nine episodes of this fic :3
Doctor Lithon chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
I know it's been nearly three years, but please update this story if possible! It's honestly amazing! I really want to see what happens next! You're a great author. :)
Derpidot chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
if fire-sending works in this world, then cant they send a letter to celestia or will the dimensional differences hinder it?
Avidreaded chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
So I totally missed spell check adding "Christmas" in my actual review. Suffice to say that shouldn't be there.
avidreaded chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
I honestly have no idea why I enjoyed this as much Christmas as I did. I would hope that this will be continued at some point.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
Excellent
Frogenshtein chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Oh but I do hope this is continued some day; it's a fascinating read.