Reviews for The Unicorn at Hogwarts
Nanchih chapter 4 . 9/1/2020
I really enjoyed this chapter. Why? Because I am a Scientist, specifically a Biologist. I about choked when you managed to use 'digitigrade' and 'plantigrade' correctly! Your Genetics are correct, too, including the detail that a simple chi-square does not explain everything.
LordGraygem chapter 9 . 8/12/2020
I'd really like to see more of this one, always up for a well-written MLP/HP crossover.
Mernom chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
This is quite interesting. Is MLP worth a look? Is the lore interesting enough to get one past the cheesy dialog and songs?
bmidd111 chapter 9 . 7/15/2020
Is this story abandoned? If not, are you ever going to update it?
bmidd111 chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Is this story going to be continued? I think it's really good, please finish it, at least until the end of the first year.
YuriFan5 chapter 9 . 4/19/2020
Honestly Pettigrew showing up on the Marauders Map for years and the twins *not* investigating it was the biggest plot hole of the whole story of the map. Good on you for actually addressing it. You also made it quite believable in that they didnt believe it right away so they took time to verify it, thus why it's only happening now. Also good show on Harry for that stunner. A little preview won his future as a great duelist in the books.
YuriFan5 chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
You had characters talk of pure blood and family status. Twilight, at the time you've set, is as close to a noble as you can get without being one. Her family is wealthy, her brother is captain of the royal guard, and is soon to marry a princess which would make him the prince consort. Given that he is becoming second in line for the throne of the crystal empire it would make all of their family minor nobility. I'm not sure what but certainly some form of noble. I want to say Twilight would be a Dutchess but I might be making that up.

Still, it's a good trump card to throw around in a social situation.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Recent Runes? Is that a discworld reference? I see what you did there. Well done.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Not sure why Dumbledore mentioned diamonds being rare? Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires sure, but diamonds are pretty common. They're only expensive because of an excellent marketing campaign and artificial scarcity from the deBeers monopoly.
TinyFox2 chapter 7 . 3/1/2019
Ahhh Parliament.
That's a grim thought.
Maybe they'll pay attention to the young people.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
Whell done with this story! I must applaud how Whell you implemented the varying factors of equestrian culture in a character heading to a human world, and the reactions the wizarding world would have to a sentient unicorn who has the ability to weild weaponized friendship and a small sentient dragon who eats gemstones and is efficient at sending messages. Also twilight sparkle and spike could totally monopolize the temperature regulation batons they made if they wanted to bring some income to their currently modest funds. Anyway, fantastic story, keep up the simply divine work and have a fantastic day!
Josher chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
Belgariad...
Just make sure nobody tries to unmake something.
Bacon chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Wow! I never noticed the pun about Diagonal Alley before either! Fascinating!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Voldemort's gonna go drink your blood Twilight.

(That sounds weird...)