Reviews for The Unicorn at Hogwarts
sanslash332 chapter 9 . 6/7
Hello Safronet!
Well, passed a long log time from the last update of this awesome story.
Do you habe plans to continuiewith it on the future? Or you cancelled it.

I read how is your current work, but. I really move if you continue in the future this story

Well. Thanks for write these awesome nine episodes of this fic :3
Doctor Lithon chapter 9 . 5/20
I know it's been nearly three years, but please update this story if possible! It's honestly amazing! I really want to see what happens next! You're a great author. :)
Gracie Ghost chapter 7 . 3/15
if fire-sending works in this world, then cant they send a letter to celestia or will the dimensional differences hinder it?
Avidreaded chapter 9 . 1/31
So I totally missed spell check adding "Christmas" in my actual review. Suffice to say that shouldn't be there.
avidreaded chapter 9 . 1/31
I honestly have no idea why I enjoyed this as much Christmas as I did. I would hope that this will be continued at some point.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/13
Excellent
Frogenshtein chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Oh but I do hope this is continued some day; it's a fascinating read.
Trainer Fiona chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
When you wonder if Snape IS actually the bad guy this time...
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
oh my god,i hope this is updated very good.
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
So does Hermione just not exist in this fic?
OriginalLictre chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
I like how you had existing characters acting within what would be their normal patterns of behavior, using tools that were readily available to them, make a subtly different choice and in so doing, make a major change to events from the canon of the series.

I haven't actually watched any MLP, but I've stumbled across fanfiction that interested me through crossovers into fandoms that I am also interested in.

What could be interesting would be if the Potterverse had something similar to the Elements, and having Twilight around catalyzes events to result in their summoning/discovery. I could believe in Sirius having the element of loyalty. Harry might have the Element of Honesty... Not sure about others.
DragonStar7Queen chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Hello! I just wanted to say that this is a truly captivating story you have here, you captured Twilight's analytical personality quite well. I'm impressed. I truly hope you continue very soon!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
More?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I looked at the latest update date, and it was nearly a year ago! I know that update requests can be slightly annoying, but I am LOVING this fanfiction! Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
One question, why didn't Twilight choose to do Nightmare Moon? That would be a little more scary, and the cutie mark would stay the same.