Reviews for The Unicorn at Hogwarts
Please return to this fanfiction and write more thereof.
mogamikyoko chapter 1 . 5/3
when the next chapter? I love this fic and I've been following since last year (though had been never left a review, really does not write well in English) Minimum want to know if Twilly and Spike will return to his world.
Ps: Greetings from mexico: D
Aliens of Doom chapter 9 . 4/11
I'm sorry to say that I don't have a ton of actual review to leave here, just wanted to drop in and let you know I enjoy this story. Uh... that it, I guess.
werd me chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
really cool story
werd me chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Nevermind you didn't miss the song! :D
werd me chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
You missed the Hogwarts school song!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I think the student knowing about the Potters and Black betraying them is not according to canon because it wasn't known news. Sirius Black was arrested for killing muggles and Peter but not the betrayal. Si I think it wasn't common knowledge.
Selidor chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
A risk maybe but not an unwelcome one. You can't be expected to rewrite the books to quell a few individuals. Taking liberties is the whole reason we write fanfictions. I personally like it. It means certain things can be resolved without you having to write two months worth of reading material. Looking forward to the next chapter. And I'm guessing you are waiting to have the Weasleys react to Twilight either when Arthur comes to visit or if they visit their home. Which with how fast the school year is going seems to be a possibility. There are admittedly allot of things I would do differently in the story but I can honestly say none of them are corrections, simply style differences. Keep up the good work. :P
Firesword7734 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Quite the risk indeed... 1 the whole peter petigrew thing, but 2 not having the next chapter out
Firesword7734 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
You have twilight down to a T.
Firesword7734 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
1 touché on the A/N
2 aww... But she's such a bookie! I would've loved to see her go on her own adventures, beating her own baddies, ect. Ect.
Firesword7734 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I feel like twilight should meet luna in the next chapter. I don't know why, just the idea of:1 her reacting to the name luna, 2 luna and ditzy being compared, and 3 twilight getting a friend besides potter & weasley
Firesword7734 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I think twilight needs a human-ification spell. Also one for spike.
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
You're right, that is a hell of a big risk you're taking. But you have to take big risks to get big rewards, and knowing your work to the degree I do, I can see quite a lot of fun and awesome coming out of this one if it plays out right. And only part of that is what Twilight does in the Black Library ;)

Keep up the great work!
Theta 'Krypto' Nigma chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Oddly enough I don't recall having read a fanfic yet that points out this obvious flaw. The Twins had the map the whole time and they never once noticed the name Peter Pettigrew right next to Ron? You might consider this a risk but I am greatly enjoying it and am looking forward to more.