Reviews for Lullaby
Pengwens chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I was squealing when I saw the update for this. I love your OCs and all the different couples and such! They are so cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
lol! It completely went over my head that they literally picked the only three characters that died as themselves, even though I've read that book at least 15 times (not even kidding.) These are really good, please update?
Pengwens chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
This is so cute! Man I have got to start reading those books!
Pinksakura200 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Aww so cute! I actually haven't read any Tolkien myself. I really loved reading this chapter. England, you're so naughty...
Melanie chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
You could do one about Cielo and how he had to deal with not being an only child anymore
Pinksakura200 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Love their interactions.. Though it would also be nice to see them with their parents.
katesmak chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
They are so cute! I'm sorry but I just love when the snobby mean girls get put in their place. I hope Fritz comes in again soon
Animel Canadia chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
*SQUEE* I WANNA SEE KATERINA SAICHI OR EVEN MARC. HELL YEAH MARC DO EET.
Animel Canadia chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I WANNA SHEE OUR SWEET GERITA KIDS :D ESPECIALLY MAGNUS AND FRANSISCO.
SOOOOOO FRIGGIN CUTE CUTE CHAPTERRRERRR
Pengwens chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Ah! This was so cute! I love this couple! Hmm, I'm not sure who I want to see next...how about you suprise me:D
Sol Jones chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Can we see more of Katrina and Mangus? And Allison and Francisco?
And Isabelle to? Pleaseeeeee? Thank you!
katesmak chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
This is soo adorable! I love Ceilo and Achilles relationship.
AnonIAm chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Welp... *falls in love with pairing* Can I say... KYAAAAAA!... I've officially gone crazy.
Pengwens chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Awww! This is so cute! Aaden is so adorable! Jeanne and Aaden are so adrable together! Ahh! Fluffy! I can't wait for more!
Pengwens chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I love this pairing! They are so cute!