Reviews for Ten Little FingersTen Little Toes
hookedonfanfics chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
WAIT, how'd I miss this one? Snuck a new chapter in on me! ;) good thing I was lurking around the OR sight just to see if I missed any updates!
This was a great chapter. I smiled all the way through it!
I wish I could see the baby! You'll have to describe her to us in the next chapter. HINT HINT!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I just want to say I really love this story line. I feel as though I am reading about my own life to a point. I hope you update soon and also I was hoping you would update your jeddie shuffle soon. I really miss your song oneshots
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Omg. This is such a good story. I don't think I knew it existed! So heart breaking to lose a baby twice and this time they got to name him. Omg. Update soon.
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
How did I not know about this wonderful story? Wow angel so compelling I was tearing up. Poor Eddie and Janet. Thank goodness I know all ends well from the title. Lololol at the shout out if my name. Thanks for that! Btw soooooo looking forward to the new story started from the shuffle. Like cant wait.
kcatzz chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
i just want to tell you how much i am enjoying your story, i feel like its about me, you managed to put into words everything my husband went through to get our daughter, so i cant wait to see how your story ends
Huds2n chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This is heartbreaking...they would make great parents but sometimes when you resign yourself to something - sometimes that surprise happens...I am holding out for Janet...I just something will happen for the better...the pain will be worth it in the end! Great story.
hookedonfanfics chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Awe so sad. :( Poor Jeddie. I know this will work out for them. (The title of your story tells me so. LOL) To read of the struggle of these two is so real. I know of someone that had this similar thing happen to them. They are still trying... and will be awesome parents some day I'm sure of it!
More please!
Huds2n chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Janet not being able to have children? that is insane! I can not even imagine that especially since she would be so good with kids. I think I would feel the same as her not wanting another women's child - even though I understand why be still it would be hard...I give her a lot for trying...I can't even imagine how it must feel wanting something that you just can't have...somehow they found a way...can't wait to hear how they got there. Great story idea!
hookedonfanfics chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aw poor Janet. I cant even imagine going thru something like they have.
Good story idea. Keep them coming! :)