Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Reality
njferrell chapter 3 . 1/16
I like that she is going to help him get to go through Hogwarts without the threat and stress of Voldemort.
I also like the idea of changing things. Like? House, friends, classes, etc.
LOVE that you are giving him a chance at Cedric.
Hope the future finds me reading more.

Your writing rocks!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
This is brilliant. I hope you can update soon.
evildemonicoverlord13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
This story seems really interesting so far. I'm typing this from my iPad so while I can see it was updatedin July, it doesn't tell me what year. However, I hope it was 2014, as I would really like an update soon. I'd love to see what happens when Harry rejoins the world.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
this is a great story so far, I cant wait to see what will happen next
JAIMOL chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
It's an interesting story. I'm wanting to know as continuous.
19missybaker63 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed the beginnings of this story, just as much as all your others. I can't wait to read about his re-entry to his world and what changes he makes to the start of first year. I'm truly hoping that your muse stays active with this story and there are future updates.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please add Slash warning to the Summary.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Update soon please
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I really did like your story. I have nothing against gay people. I have a friend who is gay, but it's not a type of story I like to read. Even though the story was really well written, I felt that you should put in the summary that this could possibly be a slash story. When I read that Harry was in love with Cedric I knew the story was going to in a direction I wouldn't like. Good luck with the story.
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Oh my, I absolutely love this. I really hope you continue with it. It makes me smile just to think about Cordy interacting with some of the HP characters. Looking forward to more.
sandipi chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
This sounds interesting. I hope your muse keeps speaking.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
humm, mother figure? she could totally pull it off if she decided to live where Harry does...
though, I think she'd drive the Dursleys and the neighbours mad "You call THAT style? its not even colours of the season!"
bladeron123 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love this story, it is, Extremely well written, which is something that makes fanfiction fun to read. I love the plot and am interested to see where this will go.
DreamerInCaptivity chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Omg. So good and totally worth the wait