Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 7 . 9/22
Hey, you planning on updating soon? This is pretty good!
TheFangirlExpress chapter 7 . 7/26
Please continue
Moongirl231 chapter 7 . 3/19
You had better finish these or I swear I will hack you and finish them myself. But first I need to learn how to hack anyways. When you go get the chance FINISH THE STORY!
beastlynerd chapter 1 . 3/19
This story brought back memories for me I was the one who always wrapped my arms around friends of mine who have self harmed both guys and girls good story :)
Lioness chapter 2 . 3/12
Oh god Arty. I see what your going thru but a heads up. DON CUT YOUR THIGHS! There's a main artery there and if you puncture it you bleed out. Bad arty.
EWWfan101 chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
For what its worth, I loved this story.
Im only 13, but Im starting to have that alone-in-the-world and depressed feeling. This story has really inspired me.
I hope I never have to go through what you and many others did, but if I do, at least I have something to help me stop.
elizabethbane chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I'm literally crying. Your stories are amazing.
beautifullove521 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Awh poor arty. I like that your showing her stuggle its developing it to a great story
Phantress222014 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
more please
GeekGirl16 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Your story is amazing and heartfelt. You put your own ideas in your stories, but you keep the personalities and perspectives of each character the same. I wish you the best of luck.
Hecke chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I know this is in a review and you problebly(spell?) won't see this but you are my hero you overcame this battle with your self and you have enough courage too send your story out to the world of us geeks. I was also bullied. I used to go to a public school and have a lotish of friends then one of my friends friends started hanging with me and her ( i'm a girl) and we became " friends" then all of the sudden she started blackmailing me and saying things about me and told me if I ever go near my friend or tell her I was being blackmailed by that girl she was going to do something REALLY bad. At the same time also in school a new girl came into my class she is the daughter of a famous boxer and she got EVERYTHING she ever wanted. See some of my friends are or were in the pops crowd ( I was the shy but stubborn girl who was the "peacemaker" of the group. Well the new girl joined the pops and started following one of my bffs around like a lost (ugly fake smile) puppy. My BFF got sick of her but was to nice to hurt her feelings so didn't say nothing . About quarter way into the school year she started saying snarky comments and rolling her eyes behind my back. Half way through the school year a lot of other kids started talking with her behind my back to about me and she started saying rude things to my face like " jeez -hecke- argh" insert eye roll and things. Then one day in PE I sat next to one of my friends and she looked at me IN THE EYE and said" guys lets move over here" and pointed to the other side of the gym while STILL LOOKING ME IN THE EYE and what hurt the most is then some of my friends moved with her to the other side OF THE GYM. I made up with some of my friends but it still hurts to think about it. Near the end of the school year I finally gathered my courage to one day during recess walk to the schools counselor and tell her about the girl that was blackmailing me but I never told her about shortskirt girl. And guess what one day at the end of the school year I got called down to the counselor a office and when I walked in blackmail girl was in a chair in the office with the counselor and she gave me a note and apologized I was like NO WAY. That helped with one problem but shortskirt was still bulling me it got soo bad that at the end of that school year I changed schools. Now I am at a catholic school and am one of the smartest kids in my class. But to think I wouldn't be here today if those girls never talked to me, so I learnt after every storm comes a rainbow. By the way that is my own saying thank you very much. Omg sorry for writing so much it's just easier to say things to people when its not someone you know personally(no offence) or one of those people who is tring to " help" you. Come on did you no that the therapist is the rapist seriously why who they named themselves that if it triggers bad memories...omg sooo sorry I'm rambling sorry and again thanks of reading bye LUV ya!
AthenaKeene chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I am in tears. I used to cut myself and that quote- from Plato is my favorite quote of all time. Life is never easy, and it only gets harder from here; but we do have a choice. We can roll with the punches, or stay on our knees. You are an amazing, beautiful, and strong girl. I wish you the best of luck.

CoLoRfUlBoOkWoRm chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Omg! I haven't dealt with depression or cuttin personally but my best friend has dealt with anxiety, OCD, and depression and my other good friend is dealing with cutting... I just don't know how to help her and she's not recieving any help from me or anyone else. IK this may seem weird but do you have any suggestions? It's really hard to support her because I live like an hour away from her and I only see her like twice a week for church stuff... I love your story and I'm so glad you write to help you feel better and I will pray to jesus for you to have courage, braveness and happiness. And that you'd feel loved... I'm sorry if this is weird but I have a heart for people who self harm and I love hearing stories when they push through the depression.

Hearing other people's stories strangely gives me hope and inspiration.
IK I'm a strange gal and you probably think I'm a weirdo and that my ranting is annoying but it helps me personally.
Thank you for putting your story on fanfiction(even if we don't know your actual name)
God bless!
ItsGacyPuddin chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Even though I can't stand the sight of blood or myself the though if cutting myself, my friend had this problem. Its really good and I think either you should use a story from your history of cutting or try and make her stop and write about all the struggles she faces recovering.
cuteypuffgirl chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
The story is itself is very raw and realistic... and I speak from personal experience.

I like how make Artemis's...feelings...after each "incident" both surprised and relieved. And I love this new, definitely original take on a broken Artemis, in fact, this may be one of the best.

The writing is well-done, as flows well with the plot. And it's a impeccably crafted story.

Okay, now this may be irrelevant to the review and whatnot, but I just want you to know - whoever you are, wherever you are - that things get better and there are people that definitely care. So don't let the pain get to you, no matter how much it screams for you to relent. There is always hope, even in the darkest of times, and I speak as a person who recovered from such things. Even though you may not believe these electronically-transmitted words, just remember to stay strong and never give up on hope.

Overall, this is a brilliantly done story, even though the characters were - admittedly - a bit of character in parts, but maybe that's because this is such a foreign situation.

I loved it, you've done a great job! :) Can't wait for the next update.

xx cuteypuffgirl