Reviews for Wishing You Were Still God…
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
...Oh...wow!...So very very VERY ...Beautiful...! :')
Adi chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wonderful!
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Another one of your stories that I thought was brilliant. I've added it to my new community Death Note Afterlife too.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Well, I'm not much of an LxLight fan anymore, but that was rather touching. I thought Light being the one to revive the enthusiasm in L was rather brilliant, as who else could do it better? It's fitting that these two would continue on after death and be forced into each other's company, being like two halves of a coin. I thought you could've branched out from only using male pronouns and their names to describe them, but that's just me. Descriptive details are what I live for XD Good job friend. I enjoyed this greatly.
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Imagining a hopeless Lawli was something else... Kind of heartbreaking. But the kissing was cute ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was so sweet! This is my favorite Light x L yet!
Odd-Couple-Shipper1415 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Omg! I love this! You need to like, make another one! This was accurate and sweet ! I DEMAND MORE! XD
Prince of Oriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hmmm... methinks you posted the wrong story... this is 'Strangest sense of deja vu'.
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aw, I like this a lot. It was sweet, and it was nice to see this version of Light and what could have been.
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is one of the best afterlife stories I have read. I know you have got your hands full with all the other stories you have been writing but when you have the time please write a squeal, I'd love to see them back on earth, or even how they got to earth, assuming that's where they end up.
LifeTheNinetails chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Really good. I wish you could put different chapters in it, but it's really good. -S
theheartstourniquet chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I was reading this and a sudden thought hit me...what if misa was there ? Like well damn lol -swerves away from misa- can you just imagine how that would go down?

Ohmykami

But anyway this story is tottally cool-io, seriously...

Update soon or ill creep on u (jk) (fo.o)f

(or am I?)
Cat chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was verry good ypu descibed light perfectly