Reviews for Untitled For Now (On Temporary Hiatus)
Joya chapter 11 . 1/11
Hello,
Firstly I would like to tell you that you're simply brilliant. You are an amazing fic writer and I loved this story.
Also, I know this is over a year ago, and you probably won't even get to see this, but you snooze you lose.
Anyway, you mentioned a part two, which I desperately need. Have you written it, forgotten about it, are going to write it or just didn't feel like writing it at all?
Please, I'm begging you to let me know. I need closure to this brilliant fic.
please please update

love,
Joya
ShadowFlame249 chapter 11 . 1/4
Pleeease update!
Eva chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
this is really good update pls
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
. . .Runnnnn. Run, girl! This isn't gonna end well!
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
THE FAT MAN MUST DIE UNLESS HE IS DEAD ALREADY.
ALMA. COME KILL THE FAT MAN.
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
. . .
Bravo! BRAVO! STICK IT TO HIM, M!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
dont stop now!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
this is great
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
danggggg
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
This story is very well written, I hope you haven't given up on it! Your portrayal of Silva is perfect!
DoctorPeeves chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
This is brilliant, and you are brilliant, and UGH! (Good ugh, not bad ugh!) I really want to know what L's name is, though I am liking the Ellie, and I loved Moriarty appearing! I'm guessing you've finished series one of Sherlock, have you finished series two? Anyway, this is brilliant! :)
Olivia028 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
love it, love it, love it! especially your comment at the end. very funny
I like the way you played out them having sex. the lack of description of it goes well with L's inability to remember. though I can't say I would have pushed away had I woken up in her position. oh no.
keep it up! it's so exciting to see this story updated :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
ME WANT MOAR please... :)
Smiele chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Okay, I just got the Moriarty and Sebastian reference and I feel stupid. Then again, I only become a Sherlockian a few months ago...