Reviews for Foreshadow
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
I stayed up all night reading this story. It's made me laugh, cry, and is just so wonderfully amazing that I am in complete awe. I really hope you continue this :)
Sitalia chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Please tell me you didn't make her miscarry because of reviews. This was the plan, right? I cries my eyes out.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
That miscarriage killed me x( michonne was awesome though- I like how you tied her into it :) I look forward to 31!
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Omg this is wonderful, please update soon!
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 30 . 2/13/2014
Poor Emma :( Smart thinking on her part though! Is she going to be meeting Michonne anytime later on?
missy7293 chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
This is a great story...I hope you update soon!
missy7293 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
So sad. Great story though, I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Love it...and the romance scene in the bell tower was perfect!
missy7293 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
OMG...I have to go to work, but I want to keep reading this...What a good story. Really enjoying it!
AlanisK chapter 29 . 10/29/2013
THIS. IS. THE. MOST. AMAZING. DARYL. STORY. EVER! Oh my lord, you have no idea how obsessed I've become with your story and it's my first time reading it and I love it so much! I love how you make Daryl's caring and sweet side a bit more open thanks to your OFC and yet, he's the rough hunter Daryl we all know and love. You're such an amazing writer and you came up with the most ingenious OC ever because she's somehow different than all the other OCs you see in stories. I totally love your story and I'm so excited for the next update!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 29 . 10/26/2013
Lori is a heartless cow and needs to die LOL
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Emma is acting dumb she just needs to forget about her sister already
sillygabby chapter 29 . 10/25/2013
I really like this story. I'm very interested to see what is going on with Lori. I could never imagine acting the way she is if I was in her position. Can't wait for the next update.
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
I'm mad that she forgave daryl so easy for telling a really personal story AND telling them about their sex! And I'm really mad that she apologized to Glenn when she had NOTHING to be sorry for :/ Glenn needs to die
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
I just read chapter 18 and wow I can't believe daryl told t dog and Glenn that stuff :/ what a prick