Reviews for Pushing me to the Top
isabel0502 chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Why didn't you finish
silversnakes chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Omgz, i live the story, kinda sad that you aren't working on it but ive finished the story in my head (:
animemanga luvr chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
interesting... I seriously didn't see that one coming ;-; but its still kinda sad but funny(funny because they lost their virginities from eeach other)
Catherine chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
It seems to be all better. :)
Catherine chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
GASP! Stiles and Gemini?! No! What about Derek? What about Issac?
Catherine chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Okay, here are my thoughts:
I really liked your story before the witch came. It was really interesting and special with the seperate packs and how Stiles wanted to put them together again. I really enjoyed reading the parts when Stiles would be emotion and pack members came to comfort him, especially Derek ;)
And then you added the witch and it was a completely different story. Issac turned from being a really adorable cute wolf to a scary abuser. That is so weird! And it is so weird that the witch is suddenly part of the pack when she was only living with them for 2ish weeks.
I was just about the quit your story because I don't like the witch and I want the story to go back to how it was in the beginning... and then you wrote this chapter with the puppy pile. Very cute. It's your most recent saving grace.
I would really like to see more Stiles and Derek bonding, especially because that's how you advertised the story to begin with: Stiles being part of the pack and helping Derek keep them together with slow build-up of Sterek. Maybe you should change your summary description instead.

I'll keep reading and pray for more Sterek! Thanks :)
blatant-fanservice-lover chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Oooooo! They're out for blood! And I had an automatic "oh god" reaction to them being siblings even though I suspected it.
kato1130 chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Wow
Magic Howl chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
omg go stiles and gemini oh that Shes going to kill a sperm donator is just so awesome like unbelieveable lover you to bits KEEP IT ROLLIN'
cancoolcandy chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
LOVE THIS IT'S REALLY GOOD! not just following but stalking this ! ;) love the characters!
Magic Howl chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
WAAAAITTTT A SECOND! is stiles and gemini's mother the same person?!
orionastro chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
so gemini is stiles sister ? that will be an enormous chock and surprise for stilles but he already loves her like a sister , so it will become official
blatant-fanservice-lover chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
...what the hell?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Okay, I'm going to have to be a bit mean. You have a decent story here but your grammar needs work. You have to punctuate your dialog. There has to be commas and periods and all that good stuff there. This tip helped me: Pick a fiction book and pay attention to how the dialog is punctuated. It's actually pretty simple if you take the time and do it right.
orionastro chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
very good new chapter, cant ardly wiat for the next one
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »