Reviews for Eyes Only
YoreReader chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Very nice. I like that they still have their flirt on and the fun in the relationship.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Excellent fic! Great passion and romance, and I loved that they're beginning this phase of their relationship with no secrets between them. Well-written and great characterization. :-)
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love the dialogue!

The only thing I'd disagree with is "I owe Joan a lot, she covered my ass almost as much as you did this year."" I don't know that Annie really appreciates Joan as much as she should at this point in time, I think they are still rebuilding their relationship after some pretty big differences of opinion. I do hope that in s4 we see them get closer though it looks like it will go the other way with Annie keeping yet more secrets from Joan.
Her Timelord chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So lovely. Would be amazing if this had actually happened. All of it.
Moons88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very cute and you have a way with words, I really liked it :).

I giggled especially at this part: "We? I didn't get a mystery note from Henry. Unless I didn't see it," Auggie grinned.

But also the part where Annie can't have sex in Danielle's kitchen ;).

Evangelynn chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I would Love it if you continued this story, either by adding more chapters to here or adding a squeal.
knitmomma chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your take - I look forward to the next installment.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
""I know how much you care about Joan and I do not want a repeat of this past year. If we are going to do what I really hope we are going to do tonight we need transparency in this relationship. This is off book, Henry has no authority and there is no protocol here. I am not breaking any rules in sharing this with you and I need your help."

Oh, how I wish this would be the theme of the next episode. LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Good story. I like that they talked a little and she told him about Henry. Thats the way it should be. I liked the interuptions too - the last one way great. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was good. I like your take on what is in the folder and that Annie shared it with Auggie.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
awwww just awww i loved it
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Lovely! I really enjoyed this! Great job.
agguielover chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Lol was reading this and drink fudge hot chocolate and when i read the bit about not having sex on her sister's kitchen table i laughed and up the good work :D
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Interesting. I like your idea as to Annie's reason for accepting Henry's offer. Though if Arthur was involved in Jai's death, why didnt Henry let the panel destroy him...hmm.

Love the Auggie/Annie dynamic:-)
Marie King chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Once again another fabulously written story!
I loved this one-shot!

You wrote both Annie and Auggie amazingly well it was nice to see her be so open and honest with him, I loved Auggie's quip about the Russian Prison nice touch!

I sincerely hope that in Season 4 Annie is able to share the file's contents with Auggie I know 4 me that it's gonna be really hard to watch her keep such a HUGE secret from him!

Please keep up these wonderful post Season 3 Finale one-shots I am so addicted to them!