Reviews for a muse of fire
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
One effing, incredibly hot f*ck. I hadforgotten all about it and I'm glad. I could read it like new story again. *grin*
vanillaltte chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wow that was so good; really got me so into it. Loved each part!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
My favorite part was where he told her he had to do a replace to make sure her name wasn't in the book! That was great! And that they both masturbated, him writing and her reading? Imagination at work here!
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was so awesome! The way you catch their intensity, their characters and make it feel like this is exactly like moments we do not get to see on the show. Incredibly hot, and I'm in heaven because I just saw that you have several stories like this which means I'm going to have a great day! *fetches ice bucket*
Slm93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So playful and fun

S x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Fucking amazing!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is fabulous. You write them perfectly!
3rdfah chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very nice! I like the way you tease the book, but also add a little twist. And, as usual, eros!
MissBeh8ve chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice! really nice! Except that I read it at work. By the time I realized what kind of a story it was I couldn't stop reading anymore. Well, that was a memorable lunchbreak I had that day with my sandwich in one hand and your story at the other :D
ilona belle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
this is just all kinds of absolutely dfkjfhgldkjfbn amazing. i so love that she reads his books in his bed now and of course he's shy about them with her. and OF COURSE of course she knows it's always been about the two of them. this is amazing and wonderful and HOT hot hottttttttt, and yet it still somehow feels so comfortable. like some things haven't changed. they're still THEM. they just have a lot of sex now.

...and between this and your kink meme on livejournal, you might really be my favorite.
jennkyle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow that was great
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Loved it!
I really love how your sex scenes are so 'real'.

So many authors run the traditional scene, which is fine, but yours are gritty & true & what happens in real life mid-conversation.
charlotte chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I hate you with a passion because this is perfect and I am coming on with a strong case of the feels
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I know I already read this so i probably should have learned not to read it at work but oh well.

Kate's crossed ankles swish through his peripheral vision, a metronome of tanned skin topped with bright red toenails - I love love LOVE the positioning you chose to put her in. I am all about them being casual and adorable and this signifies that so much to me. I JUST WANNA SEE IT SO BADLY.

His eyes track up the backs of her legs, over the lace covered swell of her ass, the long line of her back, taut and toned under her thin tank top, the spill of her hair, curls tumbling over her bare shoulders, caressing her skin - Ugh I also love what she's wearing. It's so sexy.

A galley copy of Frozen Heat is spread out in front of her, the pages bright and crisp. She's made a sizeable dent since they moved from the living room to her bed, a pillow bunched under her chest as she rests on her stomach, flipping the pages at a steady pace. It's the first time he's watched her read his work and he can't seem to control the massive nest of butterflies fluttering in his chest. - I love that he's so nervous for her opinion. Also it's nice to see them spending time together. I know we discussed that as an issue so I love this notion them just hanging out, moving rooms, being NORMAL.

He has twenty-seven bestselling novels; he doesn't get nervous about people reading his work. Not like this. He doesn't get the gnawing worry in the pit of his stomach, a sickening ache that makes him second guess every word. Every period and comma and question mark. He has to fight the urge to rip the book from her hands, to take it home and rewrite every last page until it's perfect. Until it's good enough. For her. - It's because he looooooves her.

A book, some young adult novel about kids with cancer that Alexis recommended - OH HEY LOOK ALEXIS HAS GOOD TASTE.

He'd written most of it before they were together, before she came to him in May with soaked skin and hungry eyes, ready to finally give them a chance. The summer had been spent editing, adding details and trimming fat, a tiny voice in the back of his brain screaming at him the whole time that this one matters, that this is the one that could - i wondered so much about this. I mean I know he's not a REAL writer and he's a character (I am sane sometimes) but I wondered in terms of characterization if he changed what he originally had. I'd actually love to see a story of THAT discussion. How much changed? Or did anything change? Fascinating.

"You're pretty engrossed," he whispers, eyes flicking over the page to ascertain where she is in the story. The park in Paris. Nice. "That good?"
"Stop fishing for compliments." Her voice is low and thick, a slow drawl that obliterates the stern tone she's aiming for. He slides his hand around, thumb pressing into the shallow crease where ass meets thigh, his fingers tracing the lacy edge of her underwear, the fabric warm and damp against his skin. - Only highlighting this little bit but I LOVE this conversation. All of it. I love that she calls it predictable. I just love the dialogue you've used. It's great and so in character.

"Bite your tongue," he admonishes, dropping his head and nipping at her shoulder, his hand tensing between her legs. "I am never predictable." He flexes his wrist, slips a finger inside her. "At least not in print." - LOVE the not in print part. Like he doesn't give a shit if he's predictable I'm life but in writing (almost wrote fic) he'd never dare.

"And it's this supposed predictability that's got you so worked up - lulz

Kate presses her shoulder down toward the mattress and rolls into him, her back pressing into his chest, right leg lifting to drape over his thigh. They both groan when her ass hits the bulge in the front of his boxers, his fingers sliding deeper inside of her. Castle drops his mouth to the side of her neck and her arm wraps backward around his head, holding him in place as her hips roll. - OH OK. IT'S GOOD TO READ THIS AT WORK.

"I wanted to read about how you imagined us in public, in that park."

"Us?"

"It's always been about us, Castle. You don't even try to hide it." - nifvnkdnivkevnkevkndvnkdvnkd nkvkmvd

"You never completely describe them, never give anything more than vague physical characteristics. And he is -" her hand slides from his thigh to her own and he watches as she traces the edge of her underwear, slipping inside. He bumps against her circling fingers as he thrusts, shock waves travelling through his body at the contact. "He is so you, Castle. Everything about him. It's you. And she's -" - LOVE that you brought that up. That's such genius reasoning.

She's hot and tight and so fucking wet around him and he needs more, needs to feel her skin against his, her body under him. Reaching over her, he grabs her discarded pillow and pulls it down, rolls her onto her stomach on the bed. Kate groans and arches into him, her ass pressing into his pelvis. She strips off her tank top as he grips her hips and looks down, watching as he pushes himself into her, the wet smack of flesh bouncing around the room. - Yeah. I'm sure I'm doing fine rn.

"Yes." He bends his knee, pushing hers out with it, sinking deeper. Her eyes flutter closed and she moans out his name, low and long. "I had to take breaks, relieve the tension. Get you out of my head."

"Castle -"

"Never worked though. I always had to do a search and replace for your name while I was editing. Just to make sure." - That might actually be the hottest thing I've ever read.

"You didn't answer me," he grunts. mouth at her cheek. "Did you -"

"Yes. God, yes, Castle. Every time."

Her words push him over and he pulses into her, his toes curling against the bed. She cries out and follows him, her chest heaving as she comes, waves of rippling muscles pulling on him. With a huff, he collapses on top of her and then rolls to his side, his boxers twisted awkwardly around his hips. - And then the world exploded from hotness.

Such a great story. Super hot but had so much heart to it at the same time. Amazing job.
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Liked it from beginning to end.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »