Reviews for When I Was Your Man
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I just want to say I love your Sam, I wish the writers would read your stories, and write sam the way you do, or how he was in season 2,3 Love this one shot, and I love the song to, I always wanted Sam to sing this...
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oh my gosh. I was a little scared it would end on a crazy note thank goodness ur Sam is nothing like that wannabe on Glee right now lol. I too wanna join in the fuck Ryan Murphy tag, because these two were suppose to last! Fantastic story.
Alliecattie3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it! Samcedes goodness will always win in the end!

Thanks for sharing!
mrcia chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
thanks for a beautifull story!
gimme more, please?
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I Love how you explained why Brittney kept calling Unque/Wade- Mercedes cuz honestly I did not like how they did that on Glee! I really enjoyed your story! And I agree the Sam that chased Mercedes last year is not the same one they havve this year! Like your Sam better
krazykay23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Why do fanfic writers make more sense than the actual show? I'm pretty sure I asked this question before but I had to ask again. I love it and this too is the only way that I will like Bram because I refuse to ship it.
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So good and so emtional ! I loved it ! Update soon !
et28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
thanks for that honey buns. Life in the tv-gleeverse is so strange. I am not even tryin to get my head around it so this...yes this was a good alternative. thank you again. What was that saying? Ah calm and...
xxsameoldsongxx chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
loved it : ) .
Pezberrylover0612 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Let me just say, I love you! This fic is better than anything that's happened the entire fourth season! By the way I love your new saying!
natadunn81 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
...no words...I have no words! ::sobs in corner::
zeejack chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this is how it is supposed to be and damnit ryan murphy needs to be schooled on how not to fuck up stuff. that song, broke my heart. just thinking she was with puck hurt like hell. for sam and cedes there will never be another, i don't give a damn what rm says! thank you for giving us a great xmas present in this story...sigh.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Loved it and your new saying
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it! as always! i was so upset about the bram spoilers but then i realize i still have your fic so Keep calm and fuck ryan murphy! Haha!
2DamnFeisty chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is the best thing written about Glee all season. Great one shot.