Reviews for A Change of Plans
Shalimar70 chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Why just have the best stories ever be, that are not written to the end? :o(
God, I must confess ... I really LOVE your story! What have before Kramer and Collins (these two bastards) only? What should steal Neal? It's so nice to see Neal and Sara together. The friendship between Peter and Neal is just amazing.
So PLEASE, you can not bring themselves to you and write this story end? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE :o)
i12bscttsh chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I just read this story all the way through - I like it very much and am looking forward to the next chapters. I know you have been apologizing about any errors and inconsistencies, but I for one don't really care about any of that. I love reading fan fiction and am more interested in what is happening in the story rather than the fact that there are no skyscrapers in DC (didn't know that myself). As to what Kramer and Collins wanted Neal to steal, how about files instead of a piece of art? With the right files, they could blackmail someone into paying a large sum of money and not have to deal with fencing the item.
GhostDog401 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Please update soon :D
MarJan53 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Peter and Neal everybody willing to lie for them without even really being asked
BlueDiamondStar chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
So lovely. Adorable chapter :)
angstmood chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
enough already. get on with it. it's been 3 months and I hate that your story may fall into the "never finished" file. there are new eps so reinvest!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Just found this story. It is amazing so far. Please keep going.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
A small note- fracture and break is same medical meaning, they both are terms of broken bone.

Good but short. I "eat"(read) chapters faster than I can write one :D

From the dark in Kramer's tone I gathered it could be the Nazi loot. Unless it's something residing in DC and Kramer wants to use the treasure to lure Neal into stealing it to put the blame and prove he's unable to reform and it results in sending him to jail forever until Kramer himself enjoys all the spotlight wealth...
But it's just my humble opinion doped by years of watching conspiracies on tv and reading sneaky books while creating sneaky roleplay characters LOL
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Please do not abandon. I am really enjoying this story. You very good at storytelling
govgal chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Collins is such a creep! Unfortunately Neal is right though, it is much tougher for some one to believe him than for two highly respectable agents.
Pirate18 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I love it. The way Peter defends his best friend, so passionate, and caring.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
update soon
MarJan53 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Extremely satisfying chapter looking forward to15
kat11bookworm chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Petey to the rescue - Yay!