Reviews for Breakup
LagrimasSolitarias chapter 1 . 11/15
Mas sexi? Jajaja ¬°AME ESA LINEA! jajajaja fue muy fuerte los sentimientos del rompimiento y como anhelaban volver QwQ hermoso (Sagrado traductor)
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Dib:*comes over* "Hey-" *sees how many ZADR fics there are* "..." *runs in the direction of the bathroom*
Zim:*starts to walk over*
Zim! Stay back!
Lets say it's sick, it's statistics, and it involves you and Dib.
Zim:"How many, 500?"
Zim:*turns green* "If my squeedly-spooch wasn't empty I would be barfing."
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very cute, as your stories always are. :) I liked it.
Jace Gem chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Kawaii story! Do you by any chance have a Deviant art account?
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'll definitely be popping out more ZaTr's if you're interested. And who cares if it's ooc? This is fandom! Woo! Anyway, this is one of your most dramatic stories by far. Kudos to you on that! Love the tension and build up! And you ended it so sweetly. Awesome! Just awesome!
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
oh yah that was amazing you really never stop impressing that means alot coming from me ... THE ALMIGHTY INVADER ALEX!... signing off.
stretch the faunlet chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I have a new ZATR I'm posting tonight :D I'll try to pull out any idea I can find: WE NEED MORE ZATR!

Anyway, I love this. 3 At first, the title scared me. Zim and Tak breakup? NEVER! Lol, but then I read the entire summary completely and was like, "Okay". XD

Yeah, I love all your work. You know that! :) Keep up the great ZATR! You should do a one-shot where Zim becomes protective over Tak after something happens. Protective Zim is cute Zim X3