Reviews for Alduin's Punishment
Keep on going.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting intro.
gold crown dragon chapter 2 . 4/7
fus ro dah...more chapter mare mortal or face the great flame of alduin
FUck you you pervert. Don't have anything better to do than to ruin our perception. I don't know where you get off fucking around like this, but please never write again if you're going to mislabel things taht badly. It says Alduin. IDK if you've noticed , but taht thign isn't Alduin. Alduin is the arrogant psycho dragon who devours the world, remember? he's not some wierd guy you can force into a bondage role! GTFO or label it OC
Paktu chapter 2 . 1/26
Keep it up, Cant wait to see what alduin will do next
The Weeping Prophet chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
make more mortal or you will have a grimm fate
ZombieModBrony chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I love this story like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Please MORE
sonicxjones chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Would you ever finish this?
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I didn't know you were also a fan of framiliar of zero Huron, this world sure is small o.o
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I call bullshit. Alduin was birthed by Akatosh to wipe out heretics, like the great flood.

Whereas Dovahkiin is the guiding light to the mortals to put them back on the right track like Noah.

Akatosh wouldn't be so evil to his firstborn.

More importantly Alduin would never bow to any mortal. Servant? Mistress? Yeah right.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Eh, what the heck. I'll give this story a whirl. Hope you update soon!

...And I await the day Alduin reveals that he was a dragon.
Krasie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You know I had alot of hope that this would be the fic that makes Alduin in his original dragon form albiet weakened. Alas you just turn him human an overpowered one at that.
pedrofaria339 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
No, i'll hit you with a cat's corpse! XD great chapter, hope you continue this story, it seems quite promising
Snipa chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Hmm.. interesting idea. I wonder how this will turn out in time.

I liked how you have Alduin becoming confused over trivial things and his interactions with this new world he's been forced into. His intermingling emotions making him become aware of new things.

I hope to read more of this in the future!

Snipa
Der Kaiser chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i would have preferred Alduin as a dragon but that will do