Reviews for Alduin's Punishment
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 4/30
I didn't know you were also a fan of framiliar of zero Huron, this world sure is small o.o
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I call bullshit. Alduin was birthed by Akatosh to wipe out heretics, like the great flood.

Whereas Dovahkiin is the guiding light to the mortals to put them back on the right track like Noah.

Akatosh wouldn't be so evil to his firstborn.

More importantly Alduin would never bow to any mortal. Servant? Mistress? Yeah right.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Eh, what the heck. I'll give this story a whirl. Hope you update soon!

...And I await the day Alduin reveals that he was a dragon.
Krasie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You know I had alot of hope that this would be the fic that makes Alduin in his original dragon form albiet weakened. Alas you just turn him human an overpowered one at that.
pedrofaria339 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
No, i'll hit you with a cat's corpse! XD great chapter, hope you continue this story, it seems quite promising
Snipa chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Hmm.. interesting idea. I wonder how this will turn out in time.

I liked how you have Alduin becoming confused over trivial things and his interactions with this new world he's been forced into. His intermingling emotions making him become aware of new things.

I hope to read more of this in the future!

Snipa
Der Kaiser chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i would have preferred Alduin as a dragon but that will do
tarrangar chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
are you planning to continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Your author's note at the end said everything it needed to.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Well, I wasn't expecting him in a human body. I was envisioning him flying out of the smoke and shooting fireballs at everyone in his dragon form. I also am surprised that he took Akatosh's words to heart. For a being like him, he didn't even gripe or complain or lash out at Louise for being called a commoner and/or made into a familiar.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
can you update soon please and is Alduin going to get his real body back later.
sUbSoNiCSoundwave chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
When you get to the bit when the Golem attacks the academy to get the staff of destrucion, you should give Alduin a custom made shout which allows him to transform into his ture form and destroy the Golem and securing the academy from the thieve's assault. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
How the mighty have fallen, indeed.
Phoenixbat chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
SLAP! there i hit you with a fish.
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 12/22/2012