Reviews for Broken
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 5 . 4/12
I find it funny that summer heat was there because all the season have killed or destroy something while Spring just gives people hay fever. Nice chapter though.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2019
Nice story. Thanks for writting this
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2019
I'm not sure what the next chapter looks like, but I definetly wouldn't mind a companion chapter to this. Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2019
Okay, my bad. It was 20 and not 10. I was the person who'd bother commenting on a story that's probably done and over with but still. To anybody that just chances to see this, have a great day
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2019
Not even a good 5 paragraphs in and already? I mean, I Love This and all, but Wow. I wish I could be as great of an author as you
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
Honestly I hadn't noticed the change in tenses myself. Unless u eventually did go back and fix it. Why do I find good stuff after the fact it's been years? Sure, late than never, but for once would it kill me to be on time or early?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Yes, yes you should continue my fine author
Demi clayton chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
Zela Night chapter 6 . 1/11/2019
This is amazing and touching. I adore this headcannon!
Grammar nerd chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
*lose not loose
Lose is what happens to things in your pocket w/ a hole.
Loose is someone's pants without a belt.
everdragon chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
This is lovely
B chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
Loved your use of Sam Hain and the bit of history/backstory.
MumblePhantomFox chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
I'm a total sucker for this fandom's lore, and this is just lovely. :D Great job, solid ten out of ten, I loved it!
Lmb111514 chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Aww, I'm glad you never will have to again... this story was amazing, I enjoyed every chapter and I hope to read more soon!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
I like who the rescuers were, great idea to show their acceptance of Jack as a guardian.

Wonderful ending and I loved his sarcastic thought about how everyone thinks his power comes from the staff lol