Reviews for Caught Up In Circles
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Standing ovation! Totally loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
My heart is racing here! It's not enough that you write canon characters so flawlessly, but you can also write plots and twists. Perfection!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Oh good, another one with Lisa. I really like the way you write her!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
AJDSLFKJDSLFKJSLDFJLDSKJFLSDJFLKJFLKDJLFKJDSLKJSDL FKJSLDF

THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL

BEAU
TI
FUL

I JUST WISH IT WAS CANON. OMGSHTHISISSOMUCHBETTERTHANCANON. I JUST. AJSDLKJSLFJSFJSLDFLDSKFJLKF.

I love you so much right now. ;A: Excellent job.

- Crystal
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Nice work.
Luxorien chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
"Last time was the Apocalypse. This is like the knock off sequel. Not that impressed."

Ahahahah!
Luxorien chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I am fascinating by the idea of Lisa and Castiel. This fic is everything I'm looking for and more. I literally laughed in delight when it became apparent which episode this is set in. Love the way you worked it in plausibly. Also love Lisa's characterization here.
The Quote Bandit chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
AS MUCH AS I LIKE CRAZY!SAM I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER BECAUSE SERIOUSLY LISA AND BEN AND AND FAMILY FRIEND CAS AND AND AND PERFECT.
JUST SAYING.
The Quote Bandit chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
TIME TRAVELLING ANGEL OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS.
The Quote Bandit chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Oh god I've never had an OT3 before but suddenly I do.
Lisa Braeden: Shipper Victorious.
KierstenIsMyName chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
retrhjknlfj;gvlwms js, rybsnkjuopzoni
oh jesus i'm crying how do you feels
so perfect
perfect beyond measure
christ
i just
i can't
lilykep chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Are you going to write a sequel or contine this story? I'm super glad they got Cas back, but now I wanna see what happens next.
lilykep chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Sammy! Yeay!

This part made me laugh. " I'd like it better if it was hocus pocus," he muttered back. "I trust hocus pocus."

Cas no! I hope they can get him back.
inagaddadavita chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
loved this one! all the characters were well written, likable, and rang true. would've been great if the show could've gone like this :)
lilykep chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
YES YES YES! My little shipper heart is SO jealous of Lisa right now!