Reviews for Family Reunion
HollzHatter chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
This was very bittersweet. I have been a massive fan of Angel for a long time, and I have loved Connor as a character. This elicited some very real emotions for me, and put some things I saw on the show into new perspectives for me. Spike's insight on Lorne killing Lindsey was quite an eye opener. Connor (kind of) killing himself made me cry. You've got a real talent for character personalities, and writing emotions. I'm so glad I read this! Thank you for uploading it.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
This is a nice chapter and please update soon thanks.
RachelWannabe chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Cute ending.
RachelWannabe chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
A surprising turn of events. Don't quite know where this will go.

Two thumbs up!
RachelWannabe chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Many funny dialogues especially "Spike wasn't sure how he'd do in a fight he wasn't literally born to win"
Illucida chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
:) I very much enjoyed this story. I thought it was well written, and the ending gave me warm fuzzies. Great work!
RachelWannabe chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Very nice dialogue. Spike's well written.
RachelWannabe chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great beginning! Love the pairing, wish we could've seen some actual interaction between the two.
I'm more into Connor's early stage as a wacko but the "after make-it-all-better-spell" Connor will do too.
Nicely written. Will keep on reading.

Illucida chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Ow. My feels. You got me right in the feels. This chapter was action-y, exciting, and emotionally touching. Obviously, I loved it.

Great work! I look forward to reading more.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I liked how you wrote Connor fighting his past self and please update soon thanks.
Illucida chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
This is a pretty interesting story. I've always been curious about how Spike and Connor would interact with each other, and this satisfies the curiosity nicely. Also, the overall plot line seems pretty intriguing. I look forward to reading more!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Awesome idea and I hope there is more soon.
Lynnenne chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh, intriguing start! Looking forward to more.