Reviews for Eternity - Sequel to Humanity
Sagealaga chapter 1 . 9/12
99thProblem chapter 9 . 2/14
Oh I feel dark Jack approaching? Hopefully :D
brook.messner.3 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I talked to Bill Joyce on Twitter. He said that everyone called Jack's sister Flea and I think her real name is Elizabeth. After his paralyzed wife
Lmb111514 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Amazing job on this story, I loved the idea and can't wait to read more of your stories, full length or not. Thank you for taking the time to write this story and pushing through the writer's block; I know it's hard to do. Well, till next time!
Tooth chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
THIS IS AWESOME! You should write a book!
Possibility chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! No! Not the end! Even though it was the BEST ENDING EVER! I still don't want it to end! That was amazing! I could think of a thousand more complements for you, but then I probably end up overloading my computer. well, farewell my short timed faithful friend! If we shall meet again, I shall compliment you for forever more!
Possibility chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
I love it , but hate the tension! Not to be mean or anything! Oh and I read the story you wrote in one of the past chapters when you gave blood to save a baby's life! That's so amazing! Your a hero! Seriously!
Possibility chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
HOLY MOTHER OF STUFF AND NONSENSE! I'm amazed! And sad. And shocked. And pained. But mostly amazed! I love your story! I love the spine tingling sinister ( sinister's a VERY important word for a writer to know of course. (Book quote!)) drama! And it leaves me she'll shocked and thrilled! Lead on! Let's play with words! We shall wordplay!
Post script; not really sure what that meant... Oh well!
Possibility chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Your writing skills are great! I wish I was that good! I've never read a Fanfiction this original or awesome before!
Possibility chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Your still cease to amaze me! Your writing skill is incredible! The way you describe things is breathtaking! And I love how you weave the emotional state of the characters into inky black words. Sorry I got a little poetic. any way, I continue to love you and you writing new friend!
Possibility chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
You're amazing! Your idea about the spider bite is so original! I'm VERY impressed! Your writing is fantastic! On the very top of the awesome mountain in AWESOMEVILLE! I hope you like long reviews! There shall be more skilled reviewing to you on my part!
~your new friend, Possibility¥
ILoveJackFrost chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
JACK! I loved humanity it was amazing but take it easy on Jackie ok?
nerves aguest chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Who do you think causes book/movie characters more pain, the bad guys or the fangirls? If all fangirls ruled this worked it would be like the hunger games or something. Poor characters! See yah!
LanternLover23 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
When you mentioned the scary movie, I felt the need to creep Jack out. (and you too)
Ken/Toma Splatter Party english dub