Reviews for Imaginary Friends
JaFro chapter 17 . 1/12
Sophie's death brought tears to my eyes...really. :'(
JaFro chapter 5 . 1/12
i'm thinking of making my own Sophie x Jack fanfic i hope you read it! oh, and this story is da bomb. I have read it like 20 times. :D
kurikaze chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
look at the end when they say who did the voice of the actor, it said that jacks sisters name was pippa
bloodbender33 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
I am very impressed. You're fanfiction actually made me cry! You made me cry twice! I was so sad for the longest time, but then... I read the ending. Great job, and great story! Now I have to read the sequel! :)
Princess Emeralds chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Amazing story. It took everything in me not to cry. You really make the reader connect to the characters. You make the reader really want Sophie to open her eyes properly to see Jack. And you make the reader feel sorry for Jack and Jamie. You feel their their pain and anger. You've portrayed the feelings of the characters really well. Well done. I can't wait to read more of your work.
misuky7 chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
This was amazing. Absolutely brilliant. I am sad that they all died but both Jamie and Sophie are guardians, yey for Jack. I am excited to read the next one. :3
Quidditchexpert chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I just reread this story :') I cried. Again. Buckets, actually. I just want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story. And now, I'm off to read the sequel, "Technicolor Dreams"!

Q
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
when i first started reading this, i thought Sophie was going to be five... lolol...its good, i LOVE Jack Frost. :D he's sexy
TheHallow chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I cried.
TheHallow chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
At first, I thought this story was slow, but then I was like "NO! Keep going! It will pay off!" and I did and now I'm happy :P This is a good story! I enjoy it
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
YOU BROKE MY HEART! And then you made it better. I cried then laughed with happiness. I love this story! Great, great, great! I totally ship Sophie/Jack. Mhm, I can see it. Good job!

Sunshine
LaFangirl13 chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
You are going to make a sequel right? Am I right? PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Lord Jace chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
This was beautiful, you had me in tears around the end!

Lord Jace

P.S. Going to read the Frosted Scissors one shots now! I hope one of them expands on this ending!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Can't you make like... a one shot to show what happens next? please? I love the story!
Grace chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I cried at the last chapter. It takes alot to get me to cry in fanfiction. Well done!