Reviews for White Noise
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 4/19
I like your writing style very much, as you take good consideration to keep all characters very much in-character. Please continue this work.
BLueFrozen chapter 2 . 3/10
Ooh! PLease pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I HAVE TO KNOW! I love this, but you have to continue!
BlueFrozen chapter 1 . 3/10
AMAZING OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Slayterz chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You must update!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
D:
haker11 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Your writing is nice a fresh an idea i have not seen yeti will be lurking around waitting for the next update
AlexisBlack44 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Please update...? Someday...? Xx
rikufan11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I got chills at the end..
compa16 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Must read more
jo chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Great story, can't wait to see where this goes. I had a feeling it would be Jamie helping jack out, hehe. The writing style is pleasant and easy to read too :)
Redblade chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Oh dear. All the damage that one little vial is about to cause... I can almost smell it. :3 But what exactly DID Pitch do?
You killed off Sophie, you bastard! You even described HOW she died! It takes courage from an author to do that, and you get respect for it, but I'mma still gonna go be sad right now.
PatchDolly chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This would just be the best if Jamie remembers Jack!
Oops chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
are you planning on posting anytime soon? This story is so great, I'd hate to see it dropped now.
NightFury812 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You're such an amazing writer, and I already love this story. I'm going to go read the next chapter now :)