Reviews for Freddy vs Jason 2: The Runaways
thejokersbrother chapter 9 . 3/31
To Guest,

I'm sorry to say this but this story will never come back.
Add ghostface penywise predoter and slender
thejokersbrother chapter 9 . 3/18
Happy One Year Anniversary! ! !

To one of the biggest cliffhangers of all time.

To the author, wherever you are, we all hope you are okay. And take care.
thejokersbrother chapter 9 . 3/3
15 more days since the biggest cliffhanger of all time began a year ago.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Omg why you have to stop at the best part? are you dead or did you decide to abandon it?
You should add ghost face to help by stabing the creeper in the back the last minute
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
You should have ghostface appear in this story
Taranodongirl1 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
THIS IS SO F***KING FUNNY! By the way, when you say Creeper do you mean Jeepers Creepers? Please PM me
thejokersbrother chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Everybody,

I think it's safe to say that this story will never come back, that it will remain incomplete for good. It's been nine months. It such a great story, mixture of horror, action, comedy and drama.

The author, her Twitter name is on her bio, call her if you can.

To the author, wherever you are, we all hope you are okay and we hope you come back. Good luck.
Kagz419 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Please update soon I love this story
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I love the intro. Burnt toast and Jay-Jay. LOL
thejokersbrother chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Please update, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
please update!
bluetigress chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA: okay; Jason, Myers, Freddy,etc, fight the creeper and Pumpkinhead. at first, it seems like Freddy and the others are winning, until the creeper overpowers Krueger, and knocks him down! Freddy struggles to get the creeper off of him, but is not strong enough, and his attacker prepares to end him. he thinks about his daughter, Cheyenne, and how he failed her, but then all of a sudden, someone chops the creeper's head off! Freddy looks up, to see that Jason saved his life! afterwards, Pumkinhead retreats, and drags away the creeper's body, and Freddy truthfully thanks Jason for saving him, and the two become friends, for once. what do you think? :)