Reviews for Wendigo
syn chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
This is so very interesting and I really wish to see more of it.
phantombuggo chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
I'm shocked this fic only has 43 reviews so far! It's fantastic! Well, actually I probably can believe it. I hardly ever review myself.
Will we ever get more insight into what's happening with Lana and Boromir? I really hope he survives Amon Hen. He's an awesome character.
lillalil chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Oh - You have my support...I love it...!

I feel so disgusted by racism..I have no word for it...! Scum is what racists is or monsters...But it is to tame also, they are worse.
granger chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Welcome back! I couldn't fathom why such a good story would be ditched. Thank the Muses I was wrong! I have been checking constantly despite my lack of faith. There's just one thing about your story that puzzles me; when are you going yo give poor Riley a break? I get the racist bit; I am after all a black Scot with a Polish name. What really throws me is how not a true friend Lana is! See how excellent your story is when I'm ranting about a fictional character. She comes across as shallow, so how she can fool a Dwarf. Elf, and two grown men annoys me. I still love reading it, and despite my rant, will continue to. My silly review just proves your talent to engage the reader!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Its rep not rap. Rep stands for reputation, DUH!
pink penguins chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
I think this story is so cute and I love how you made Riley and Lana balance each other out
lillalil chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
What a wonderful chapter, I so adore your story. Love that you take your very beautifully and rich culture with you and into this story. You enriches us and I am very grateful...Thank you!...:D
Vivstar chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Really good chapter. Looking forward to more. Please update again soon.
lillalil chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
VERY VERY GOOD STORY: LOVES IT
DT chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Yay, you're back!
lillalil chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Really loves your story. PLEASE keep on.
bitofanerd chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
ah, i'm really glad i found this story, after trailing few a few that weren't for me, this is like gold. you write really well, and i can't wait for you to update and see where you go! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Love the story when more
Song in the woods chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
"Next thing you know I'm going to have the hots for Gimli" LOL! Love it all ;)
song in the wood chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
again another great update thank you