Reviews for Secret of the Shadows
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 12 . 7/9
Well I suppose I do have a warrior cat name in mind that I just thought of. Skystorm: she's a silver tabby she-cat with amber eyes and cream colored paws, belly, and chest, and the tip of her tail is black. And maybe Windclan for her, and she's also a warrior.
I don't know if you're still taking these ideas or not, but I was interested and decided to just throw one out there for ya and since you said it would also help with your writers block. I've really enjoyed this story so far, so I hope you eventually continue once you're over your writers block. :)
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
sunflower's death made me cry
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
this is such a great start!
meow chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
oh deary, Nightpaw IS the darkness that might rule the clan, continue please! meow
Character Creature Romeo chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
i gust began reading and im all ready loving the story.
i can't wait for the next capture.
c:
Robinpaw chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Wow!
Great story so far, and I think the plotline is really good!
I think you should add Allegiances, but you don't have to. Later, it will get really confusing, randomly mentioning a cat we have never heard of before.
I love the name Night either for a rogue or loner, or as a prefix. Although, I usually use a she-cat...
Keep it up,
Robinpaw
Cinderheart1022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love it! But question, what will Thor's friends in the movies apprentice names be? Cause I have no idea... But I LOVE it!K!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012