Reviews for Bechloe on their first christmas together
Fairytale.Charming chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This one-shot was great. The style and pace in which you wrote it, really brought out the beauty of it perfectly. I kinda wish there was a longer story out there like this; even with how short it is, it really pulled me in. Makes me wish there's was more to read, haha. But great story, I love your work! :)
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
this is too cute! i want another chappie - just one with the parents over dinner asking awkward questions! and that baby at the end soo cute - "one: That's the dogs bed" had me laughing!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Awesome. Love the originality. Thanks heaps for sharing
Wow chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
LOL! She wanted to put the kid in a doggy bed
sweetchiii chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love it! Like genuinely loved it! Good job! -
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
:)(: Please write a sequel?
Chloe's family is awesome and throw in the adorableness of Bechloe, now it's fantastically awesome.
Cute story. :)(:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You should definitely write a sequel where beca and Chloe get married
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was really freaking adorable. The whole time I read it I was either grinning like an idiot or 'aw'ing like an idiot. :D Great job!
libresbian chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
CUTE! Loved it. Excellent. I'm so addicted to cute stuff with Beca and Chloe at the moment...feed my addiction?
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So much sweetness everytwhere
magicmumu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really wish I had seen this story at Christmas. It would have been a special gift to me. I loved every minute of it!
DovdGraaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Jimboma chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
So did Beca beats Chloe's brother? I really want to see another chapter where they play hockey and Chloe is on the side with banners cheering for Beca