Reviews for Shattered Ones
noexfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/12
Aw, that's so sad! ):
The Flaming Dark chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That almost brought a tear to my eye. Almost. Good work.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Noooooooo!
zombie4play chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lol. Lovely sad though. Lol one funny spelling error. But either way, I want 'Paul to give me a black guy' too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
he crazy
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Sad! Sad! Sad! But I love it.
narusuke chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Bravo., maybe Dialga or Arceus can help., anyway it's a work worth of high praises. Kip it up! :-)
Small Monbox chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i wonder if this has anything to do with why ash's father left. if u think about it, its the same senario.
AshKetchumForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh my... I hope Gary can change the past. Awesome job! Can't wait for more! Love it!
Won-Chan108 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was so amazing! It was sneaky, then romantic, then omg, then sad, the oh-no-he-didn't, then sad again, and it ended darkly!

So creative, truly artistic vision.
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love that song, but it's so sad! Please tell me you're going to continue this story...
Derp chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You should really continue this e_e I mean, Celibi could prob help bring Ash back to say the least T3T That weird lake or whatever when he/she almost died w anyways, it was good, but i have to say i didnt like how sad it was e_e but u did good bcs im pretty sure thats what u were going for xDD 33
qfaceq chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awwww this made me cry! I love Gary and Ash and can't help wondering what will happen! Will there be more? :)
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was actually pretty good. Poor Ash, though .. and poor Gary :(

I'm guessing this is an open ended thing? Well, in any case, I hope things worked out.

Well done xx