Reviews for Dishonored Effect
doc sawbones 1 chapter 9 . 3/18
I do so hope this story is continued. it is my favourite mass effect story and your corvo is so entertaining to read.
CainVulsore chapter 9 . 3/7
Wow. Wonderfully done. I just found your story today and can say I am totally disappointed it's been two years since you last updated. I love how you're portraying Corvo in the Mass Effect Universe and I can't wait to see how he reacts to everything once he finally learns that he is on an entire different planet let alone an entirely different universe. It will certainly be interesting to see how the crew of the Normandy reacts to him if you ever decide to pick this back up. Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Nikys chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Well, I still care and hope you won't forget this story. Believe me, I read many ME-fics including crosses and, heck, this one is pretty awesome! Details and personalities, funny situations and epic moments! As for me, I will accept any continuation, based on ME2-ME3 or Corvo's own world.
Wish you good luck and inspiration!
ForgottenGrimiore chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Well i certainly hope you will consider continuing this story its pretty good
Nickels4915 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Please update soon and good luck with whatever's happening
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
please restart the story there's so few good corvo story's thatyou need to continue this one.
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Illium is not part of the republics, it is independent.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Killing in self-defense, especially with a police officer as a witness, is unlikely to be illegal. The officers have no legal reason to seek Corvo and, if he allows them to question him, he merely needs to say that the officer's lack of action when she saw him be attacked by the batarian led him to conclude that she was corrupt and working with the batarian; so surrender would have been suicide.

Samara in particular is unlikely to give a crap that someone killed a thug trying to murder him. She'd probably congratulate Corvo on a skillful kill.
Axcel chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Oh, Corvo, how wonderful you are! I thought this type of crossover would just be Corvo being another team-member of the Shepard crew and would be boringish. I'm so glad I was wrong! Corvo cutting his own path through the galaxy...beautiful!
Axcel chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Yes, Sparatus, things rarely end well for the enemy when we humans are involved. We're awesome like that. You xenos wouldn't understand since you always fail at everything not handed to you on a silver Beacon platter.
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Corvo the Ultra-Badass. Casually curbstomping Samara with miniature crossbow. Yep. Kinetic Barriers are designed to only detect and stop objects moving with enough kinetic energy to be a threat. This probably takes into account the user's armor. Armor that Samara does not wear :) .
C.M.Alm chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
DeadParade chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Lol, super badass
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
How does Corvo understand what anyone is saying to him? In the ME 'verse there isn't a galactic common language or anything, all the translating is handled by your omnitool. He doesn't have one.
Free Lancer93 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Love the story and all of its chapters, you have a dedicated reader in me who is eagerly looking forward to the next chapter