Reviews for Dishonored Effect
Vj1109 chapter 9 . 5/3
I really hope this story is continued, it's seriously excellent!
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 9 . 3/26
In case you still here and reading this stuff:
Firstly - is this another hiatus? or it's just straight up abandoned?
And secondly - how dense is Corvo? He was directly working for Empress, he was her lover, he manage to survive for more than 10 years in the very unforgiving atmosphere of the Royal Court. He should not be this moronic. Far side of the world or not, level of civilization that he met does not add up. Technology, racial diversity, but most telling should be simple night sky. Its highly unlikely that moon would look the same as on his world, amount of artificial satellites and space traffic alone should give him pause. I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to let it pass.
darthtitan chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Please continue this amazing story!
I particularly love your nuanced approach to Corvo. Most Corvo-centric fics seem to forget that he was the Royal Protector (a.k.a, Jessamine's professional assassin), so there HAS to be a strain of ruthlessness within him. The original Dishonored game certainly seems to appreciate that fact since even the "Low Chaos" outcomes are actually pretty brutal (they emphasize long-term over short-term suffering).
I look forward to seeing Corvo meet the Normandy's crew. Please continue this!
RadiatedImp chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
This story is amazing my man, i doubt you'll see this, but if you do, just remember that there are people out there wondering if you'll ever write again.
RG chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Please continue this fic!
ecoolasice chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Can you update this story?
doc sawbones 1 chapter 9 . 3/18/2016
I do so hope this story is continued. it is my favourite mass effect story and your corvo is so entertaining to read.
CainVulsore chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Wow. Wonderfully done. I just found your story today and can say I am totally disappointed it's been two years since you last updated. I love how you're portraying Corvo in the Mass Effect Universe and I can't wait to see how he reacts to everything once he finally learns that he is on an entire different planet let alone an entirely different universe. It will certainly be interesting to see how the crew of the Normandy reacts to him if you ever decide to pick this back up. Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Nikys chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Well, I still care and hope you won't forget this story. Believe me, I read many ME-fics including crosses and, heck, this one is pretty awesome! Details and personalities, funny situations and epic moments! As for me, I will accept any continuation, based on ME2-ME3 or Corvo's own world.
Wish you good luck and inspiration!
ForgottenGrimiore chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Well i certainly hope you will consider continuing this story its pretty good
Nickels4915 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Please update soon and good luck with whatever's happening
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
please restart the story there's so few good corvo story's thatyou need to continue this one.
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Illium is not part of the republics, it is independent.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Killing in self-defense, especially with a police officer as a witness, is unlikely to be illegal. The officers have no legal reason to seek Corvo and, if he allows them to question him, he merely needs to say that the officer's lack of action when she saw him be attacked by the batarian led him to conclude that she was corrupt and working with the batarian; so surrender would have been suicide.

Samara in particular is unlikely to give a crap that someone killed a thug trying to murder him. She'd probably congratulate Corvo on a skillful kill.
Axcel chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Oh, Corvo, how wonderful you are! I thought this type of crossover would just be Corvo being another team-member of the Shepard crew and would be boringish. I'm so glad I was wrong! Corvo cutting his own path through the galaxy...beautiful!