Reviews for I Thought I Lost You
aavonlea chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Are you going to continue this? I really think you should. You could make an entire fanfic that takes place after the end of the movie, perhaps where Penny is at school and Bolt is out having some kind of new adventure. Just a suggestion, but I think you should really consider it, because this was very good.
Wolf of IndigoRiver
JimmyRocket chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I've never been a fan of when someone tells me "good story, keep going". That's the laziest review anyone could ever post. The guy below basically described everything I would have to say about this one, but only as a fair critic review, nothing meant to offend you.

From now on though, if I were you, I'd watch out for those effortless reviews saying "good story, keep going." You don't want to hear that it's JUST a good story, you want to know what they actually LIKED or disliked about it! If they can't say that, they probably never even read the story.

Keep an eye out for that, Sister.
Old fan Jimmy chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Okay... I wanted to like this story, but dude, really? You're just saying stuff we already know from the movie. I'm saddend to see the declined imagination in this. I mean yes it's a good effort with some heart in it, I'll give you that; however, It lacks real feeling to it. ... I guess it is a self explanatory story. But when you said they're looking back I was expecting a bit more of not just a review, but kind of a troubling elrealism of the past and the conflict to move on from it. Everything is suddenly perfect.

You know what, at least you gave it good effort and stayed true to your title and summery. I just wish it had a bit more... Imagination (this site is really lacking that since about a year ago)

I give you a decent 3/5, because I've been In your place and hated when people shot me down in reviews. I'm an older author from
here, and am just sad to see what fanfiction has become since I've left. Everything is scattered, and stories lack a lot of good. They lack heart. Some lack imagination at all, and others are just hard to be entertained by.

I wish you luck in this writing path, and hope you can use more of your OWN ideas in a story and not just stuff from the movie. Be creative... Make us readers proud.
bolt fan 21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great story! i really enjoyed it