Reviews for Message Received
arseniclemonade chapter 5 . 4/6
this is SO SO good! you captured their characters perfectly now i ship them omg please update soon!
gaaralover1989 chapter 5 . 2/11
There's not enough of this pairing!
Moonfeather chapter 5 . 2/11
I've just read this fic for the first time and I have to say that it's pretty amazing. Even MidoKaga isn't really canon, I still really like the ship. Honestly, dont leave us with this cliffie for an ending. We need to know Midorin's reaction D:
So update soon?
Inkwell of Stars chapter 5 . 1/8
Wow this is lovely. I never really thought of this pairing before, but you really make it work!

I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I like this pairing.
absababs chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh jeez. Your story and this ship has me bad. You know, I saw that the last update was almost a year ago, that the story was still in progress, and I chose to read it anyway. I can only blame myself for the suspense that may or may not haunt me forever. Ugh ugh ugh your characterization is killing me. And your metaphors are lovely. Everything about this story is so adorable. It would be greatly appreciated if you continued it. Love it. Keep on!
CherryPop0120 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Nice bromance. :) :D
Mamita chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, but I also like Kagami with other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Oluhasuu chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
neve though I would be interested in this pair
Oluhasuu chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
PFFTTT
takao you think so low of kagami XDD
and that of the headphones being the next to a jewerly is gooood and mostly true...
sometimes xD
smaugl chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
*incomprehensible babbling at the awesomeness of your writing, this fic, this ship*
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Pleeeeaaaaseeee more
name chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
you don't know how i love this fic, you don't.
i really do.
ASHTERAH chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Midori is such a tsundere!

And that last line... Oh God..

Moar!
Stuffy12 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I am loving this pair more and more they seem so cute together hahaha! Great job and keep up the awesome work! :D