Reviews for Mancunian Ugly
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Do another. This was fab
KarukMomma chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
LMAO! I loved her reply. :)
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
That's AWESOME :D I laughed when Severus did :D Too good!
Einsam chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I loved this story so much. So very sharp and succinct, and I love that you ended it where you did, letting our imaginations do the rest. Beautifully done.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I am still giggling, after nearly laughing my head off.

Nice one.

Would be even nicer, if we would get to see the next day. And the next one. And the one after that as well...
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I've read this at least once (if not more) in the last six months or so, so I'm shocked that I haven't reviewed it before. Sorry :'( it's gas! I can picture the two of them at their crappy table in the cafeteria having that conversation so clearly...and no comment on picturing anything else, lmao ;)
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I love this! Maybe just because I like the idea of him slipping out of his office for a wank lol!
:} llorolalluvia
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh, what a great ficlet. I particularly like your Hermione. Sometimes social awkwardness doesn't equal being a pushover. And the title is very well chosen - two words to draw such a fitting mind picture of Snape.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was so funny! I love American Beauty
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love the title and your Anglicised version of the quote. The sense of Snape's small, dreary life is palpable, just like Lester's in the movie, so I hope that laugh is the start of a badly needed friendship :-)
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Beautifully brilliant.
Topkat82 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my... This just gave me a laughing fit big enough to make my family talk about men in white coats with funny little pills! You have a lovely mind! Thanks :-D
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oooh! How is it that I've never read this? It was lovely. I adore being inside of Snape's head... especially when he's a bit petulant in his thoughts.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 4/11/2013