Reviews for Things Change
madfox01 chapter 1 . 1/27
Im glad you put a more character developed Emily seems she always gets the short end of the stick and people make her out as uneeded or make her out as a cruel dark isnt the type to become dark just because.I also feel that Adriane and Kara still didnt get how broken up really she was.I mean she was betrayed by two people she trusted most and also believed she killed her best friend and while they apologized it seemed half hearted and more of a way to get her to come back and didnt even check on her after she stopped being the dark mage and instead complimented her on healing the unicorns.I mean really!? She was obviously not okay and all they do is compliment her!If Emily was on a bridge looking ready to jump after all that I would not be me wonder what Kara and Adriane would do if they saw her like that.I also hate Emily doesnt get with anybody until much later and when she does its some douchebag that treats her like dirt in the beginning and ends up liking her because she helped why is she so late in powering up compared to the books are about Emily's view point so why is mostly about Kara?
madfox01 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
could you write a story about future!mages going back in time to the cannon!mages or still in training mages to help them or knock some sense into kara and adriane during the part in dark mage were emily is losing control?Future!adriane to be all overprotective over still in mage training!emily would be so adorable!
Alexa S chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Jinora! So glad you're back! I've been waiting for so long for updates for Avalon Web of Magic fanfictions. I'm sorry you had a bad year, I hope this year will be better for you. Anyway, I'm dying to know what is going on with the gang all back together and why Shade is acting this way to Adriane. I have a couple questions for you: Is anything going to happen between Adriane/Zach and Kara/Lorren? And what about Emily/Marlin? Please update as soon as possible. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I seen a lot of stories where the characters read the books an im like "why doesnt avalon have this"!
i especially like it when there is a different pairing then the book has! Are you willing to do something like this?
p.s please say yes! puppy face
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
are you only posting on your writing blog now?
p. know, when i think of older! emily i imagine to look like anime!flaky from happy tree friends.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
are you still writing on this sight?
p.s your stories are you willing to write a emily/adriane story on this sight? i love the pairing and i see tons of people liking it to, but dont bother making stories about.
nightterror285 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Dude this is a really awesome story, I have waited for a long time for you to update, I was enormously happy when you did, I cant wait for the next chapter!
Alex S chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I am so glad that you're writing again! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters because I am loving this story so far. I can't wait to read why the mages are back.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Where's Marlin?
ReginaSerpentes chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
awww. poor adriane. update soon!
Sydnee chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Hii I just wanted to say that this story is amazing keep writing. I'll be waiting to read more.
sydnee
x Desert Rose x chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Yay, an update! And Lorren and Zach are here! But... where's Marlin? D:
SweetGurl818 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Eeep! Meeting with Zach! Lalalalalaa I'm happy...still waiting for shadow warrior :'(
ReginaSerpentes chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
whoa, instense. update soon!