Reviews for Things Change
nightterror285 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Dude this is a really awesome story, I have waited for a long time for you to update, I was enormously happy when you did, I cant wait for the next chapter!
Alex S chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I am so glad that you're writing again! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters because I am loving this story so far. I can't wait to read why the mages are back.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Where's Marlin?
ReginaSerpentes chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
awww. poor adriane. update soon!
Sydnee chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Hii I just wanted to say that this story is amazing keep writing. I'll be waiting to read more.
sydnee
x Desert Rose x chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Yay, an update! And Lorren and Zach are here! But... where's Marlin? D:
SweetGurl818 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Eeep! Meeting with Zach! Lalalalalaa I'm happy...still waiting for shadow warrior :'(
ReginaSerpentes chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
whoa, instense. update soon!
Giang Tien chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Nooooooooo! I HATE BUT LOVE YOU. WHY U MAKE US HANG AT A CLIFFY?! Btw, great job. This story is really progressing. Whoooo! Im like, jumping in jubilee, the effect of your story on me.
Giang Tien chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh. My. God. I love this story! Most of the Avalon fics are lame, well, in my opinion, but this is the Ripples by Yellow Mask for the Avalon Fandom. Ripples is the best and well known Naruto fanfic. This work of fiction deserves a five star! Bravado my mage friend!
Kashew902 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter! And I don't blame you for wanting to continue it; I blame you for stopping. ;)
I love your characters. They're so very real, I feel like I could just reach out and pull them off the page. Screen. Whatever. But really- middle of a crisis, and Adriane's drawing, Emily's worried about her test, and Kara's filing her nails. I laughed, and yet still felt the underlying tension of the situation. And I don't blame Adriane's sailor mouth- we've all got a right to have one at some point or another.
Can't wait for you to reveal the true plot of the story!
SweetGurl818 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Another awesome chapter my dear friend! I really want to see how this all turns out!
x Desert Rose x chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I like it! (: I'm guessing Adriane will meet Zach in the next chapter? I personally like Emily and Marlin's pairing best, so I can't wait until you incorporate that into your story. Looking forward to your next update! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
wow. Sounds exciting. can't wait.
Alexa S chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
omgomgomgomg i am so loving it right now. i think i have a prediction of who it is ; )!