Reviews for Christmas Eve
GyMusicAddict chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Beastly and super cute! I love this. :)
thereviewer chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I like you story a lot, you are a very talented writer. The only thing I did not like was the comparison you made between Sara and Catherine. Beauty can not be measured so I found it a little offensive that you would say that Sara could not compete with Catherine. I also think that by making Grissom have these thoughts how he seemed to find Catherine more attractive but just didn't think of her that way killed the romantic feel to the story for me. Don't get me wrong this story was great and you are an amazing writer just something constructive from my point of view.
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Aww! That was sweet!
Grisslover chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I really love this story. Its very sweet and well written. Great job!
Graymoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Interesting. Not so surprising that workaholic Sara would want to work it! ) Well, work it and Grissom ;)
Peggy47 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
I just discovered your story

four years after you wrote it.

It was the end of the

2002 holiday season. It is nice

to discover it at the beginning

of the 2006 holiday season.

Merry Christmas
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Good story, I like it
lantiscod chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
“Now tell me that that didn’t mean anything.”- OMG! I want to see their expressions, both!

Btw, I still wondered what had happened in Nick’s question.
duckyv91 chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
o i loved it. now if only something like that could happen to me.
Sponge Hearts chapter 3 . 10/19/2004

Augusta chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
I just wish CBS'd write this into the next season. I doubt they will though.
Helna chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
This was good, love the kiss at the end!
Philyra chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
Noooooo! You can't possibly mean that this story is over? Absolutely not! You have to finish it...because it is not finished. This is a really well-written story. Keep it up! (and finish this story!)
Callyfin chapter 3 . 8/22/2002
Wow! That was really an amazingly fun story to read - the tention between the two during the last part had me on the edge of my seat and when it ended I was screaming for more :) You are a very good writer - and I hope that you write some more G/S works.

~ Callyfin
Minttown1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
Wonderful ending. Loved the dialogue with Catherine. Wonderful story.