Reviews for Slowpoke Tails and Koffing Fumes
MaidenOfTheLostMasks chapter 13 . 8/21
Sniff... Good lord you're right, the music plus the story is amazing, and as of right now... I'm never gonna stop shipping Olmpicshipping, because, it's so freaking sweet and they're not even together yet.
Stalker chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I actually found this unintentionally in a 'How to find Slowpoke' search in Google, so I said "Why the heck not?" and clicked on this. I could not put this fic down and I want to say bravo to you. This was an amazing read, you surprised me on how much progress Proton made and I simply loved how you explained everything. Hoping for more great reads in the future.
fusionbolt15 chapter 38 . 6/21/2013

This is one epic story, I can tell you that! There's never a dull moment in this. Your insight into the characters- as well as interpretation of setting- is amazing and you have a really creative imagination! I really can't wait until the next chapter, and next story too! I've seen PurpleArmadillo's ideas for a humorous fic and I really do think something along those lines would be a great idea :D I had so many feels over Petrel, and Proton's caring made me all akdjaksjdalksdj inside. It always does. I felt bad for Decarli too, although I love the character you made him into. This is very unique compared to other stories, and that's something I love. More please!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Ooh, I love all your little fun facts.

Let's see, so many things I liked about this chapter! Hmm, where to begin? Well, I think my top favorite thing was just the thoughts and feelings of all the characters. Even the little details such as Petrel pondering how nostalgic it was receiving a call from Decarli after three years. And this part was great: "As the wind whipped passed the two, Petrel couldn't help but feel as though, maybe, just maybe, things would turn out alright...From so high up in the air, on a ditto that seemed to be able to transform into anything and everything, Petrel felt practically invincible. Just for a bit." Sniff. I feel terrible for beating them in the game now, haha.

I'm glad you choose Petrel as the one to get in trouble this time around; it was really nice to see Proton's concern and how much he cares. I was like, "d'aww." And then "d'aww" again at Decarli being such an awesome friend. And you're right - I think this chapter fits better here than it would have before Silph. It's more touching (since Proton and Petrel have been together now for years), and it's a nice side adventure to break up the events of Mahogany Town and the Radio Tower.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
I have officially caught up with this story! Whoo!

Yay, Nyx's debut, and Houdini too, haha. That was one epic Girafarig. And once again, you make me really want a Ditto in real life. Just being able to have it transform into anything at any moment would be amazing. I love grumpy little Helix. :D Also, Petrel was absolutely hilarious, hehe.

Hmm, I remember you saying you were pretty excited to start working on "Drawing A Blank." That one sounds interesting. A prequel to STaKF would be neat too, of course. :D Or if you're wanting a break some the serious stuff, you could always do a humorous fic. They could all go on a camping trip or something, haha. I've had this idea in my head for a while: the 4 Execs are arguing so much over something, that Giovanni sends them out on some sort of 'employee bonding vacation' or something. It ends up being a camping trip to the Ilex Forest. At some point Proton and Petrel get the idea to tell ghost stories, (especially one about a terrifying guardian supposedly watching over the forest.) One of them (probably Proton, or Archer, I guess) laughs at the story, and decides to mess with the Shrine. Celebi does some spooky stuff, and everyone, freaking out, gets the heck out of there. Lol, idk, just something I've been imaging for a while now. XD Feel free to take some inspiration from my ramblings, if they spark any ideas, haha.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 36 . 5/30/2013
Aww, I like that Petrel chose the opposite necklace. I'm religious myself (Catholic), so this whole chapter was pretty interesting to me and very well thought out with all the decorations and symbolism. And I love all these insights into the minds of the characters and their decisions; it adds a whole 'nother level of depth to them, I think. Great to see Silver again too.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 35 . 5/29/2013
Wow, guess we really are getting close to the takeover. And yay! Wasn't expecting to see Decarli again, so that totally made my day! Also, totally evil cliffhanger, haha. But a very good one, nevertheless.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 34 . 5/25/2013
Oh my gosh, Archer's medical paranoia, haha. That was great. And who knew Petrel could be such a boss? Guess he kind of got to life his dream, even if it was just one mission. I've got to applaud you too - the dialog made me feel a bit sad for Alex, something I wasn't expecting to feel. And Looker! Haha, that's hilarious and yet creepy at the same time. XD
PurpleArmadillo chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
Aww, poor Petrel.

That diner reminds me of this one diner (Sonic Burger, I think it was called) my family used to go to in Kansas when I was a kid. They had the most amazing french fries (served in those plastic baskets of course!) with the skin still on them, and I always loved the jukebox!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
Oh man, Slowpoke Well! Oh no! That does mean we're getting closer to the end of the story. :(

Anyways, I like how you chose Kris instead of Lyra. I love Lyra poofy ridiculous hat, but you're right - Kris came first, and she was always pretty neat to me, being the first ever female character you could play as.

You make Twitch sound so adorable in this, with his hiding around the cave and perching on Proton's shoulder. Also, 'Taco Beldum'. That's just awesome. And, yeah, pretty sure if I had been in Kris' situation, I would've been traumatized for life. But it's great because this fic really captures the feeling that Proton really is as 'scary and cruel' as he claims himself to be.

Just out of curiosity, what was that hidden sentence from the laser tag chapter? I can't figure it out, haha. There's like 800 possible combinations of letters. :P
PurpleArmadillo chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
Hah, since Totodile and Cyndaquil are already taken, I'm gonna assume that means Silver stole Chikorita. That amuses me quite a bit. And woo! The official start to the Silver/Gold storyline! Loving the character development you've got going for Silver at the moment. Also, you make me really want to have a real Ditto. Man, that'd be so cool, having it transform into any Pokemon at any time.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
Ah, storyline transition time. I had forgotten how much time goes by between Giovanni leaving and the beginning of the Johto games' story. Definitely takes some serious determination and hope (as well as some luck, probably) to be able to keep an organization together that long under deteriorating morale. And aww, Decarli leaves. Pretty neat though to see Kevin has stayed. Maybe he's not such a pussy afterall.

I like the explanation for Petrel getting a whole team of just koffing, haha. I used to think when I first battled him in game, "Gee, this guy must reeeaaally like this Pokemon or something." Also, I love how you explain the reasoning behind choosing to sell Slowpoke tails. I always thought it was odd seeing Team Rocket come back and the first thing the player catches them doing is cutting off tails. But of course that was my initial impression as a ten year old playing Silver for the first time, haha. I never really thought much about it before. But now that I have, thanks to your story, it makes perfect sense that they would have needed to resort to any measure they could to make an income.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
Once upon a time, I read a chapter, and it was epic.

Wow, seriously, even if you had a tough time finding motivation for this chapter, it still came out awesome, in my opinion. I love more serious takes on the Pokemon world, so naturally I like chapters like this where shit goes down. Though we'll never see Team Rocket with guns in the games (amusingly, they had some in the original anime season, lol. Go figure.), it fits perfectly with their 'mafia' look.

But anyways, wow. I could picture the whole scene perfectly in my mind - it was like watching a movie! Seriously, I should have popped from popcorn, haha. And, aww, Proton going back for Kevin. Also, I'm really starting to like Decarli. I think he's my favorite out of your OCs for far.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 28 . 5/7/2013
Oo, I love sneaking parts, so them breaking back into the Kanto HQ was really great. I can just see these two creeping about while Pink Panther music plays subtly in the background. And d'aww! The whole Christmas scene was awesomely adorable! Them playing games together, sharing stories, and or course little Silver getting the Sneasel - pretty clever by the way as well. I always wondered how Silver had managed to get one so early in the game when they can't be caught until the Ice Path. I was always so jealous he had one and I didn't, haha.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
Oh man, now I really want to go play Laser Tag! I loved this chapter so much! Epic laser tag battle, Petrel getting jealous (and being a ninja with popping up outta nowhere), Decarli slamming his imaginary brakes (lol, I do that all the time when my friend is driving), and of course the Magical Girl outfit made me laugh my head off. XD

Tried to figure out the bolded letters, but that is really hard, haha. I've no clue what they spell.