Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
This story is great!
4223marilyn chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
THIS IS THE BEST DAM FANFIC EVAAAAAA! It had me laughing and crying sooooo much XD I cant tell u how much this story has made my day I love love love it soooo much! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Aw tht was so adorable
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
awww I'm smiling like an idiot. I loved it! I'm so happy that Soph learnt to walk :')
bade chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
this is amazing
CULLENGIRLS1039 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
I loved this story! I really do believe it is one on my favorites! I'm so sad its over but im sure ill be reading it over and over again! Haha! Thanks for creating such an mazing story!3Cami
KayaS chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Aww it was so good! The only thing that I think it could have had is a kiss in the end. Like Jade kissing Beck to thank him for the surprise. But this was so cute anyway.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
inplainsight131 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
That was so sweet, especially when soph was saying dont let me fall daddy, almost brought years to my eyes.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Great ending! :)
sshaw101 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I'm so glad it paid off and she can walk and move her legs. I'm glad they were able to keep it and secret and I think Jade was plesantly surprised. She's still a little unsteady, but that'll get better with time. Just look at how far all of them have come since they first went to the orphanage.
asian fusion-tike chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved it! it was amazing!
LittleMissVictorious chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I love this story so much. It was beautiful.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 3/18/2013