Reviews for Crystal Memories
tarrangar chapter 6 . 6/21
How come Ranma didn't go into the Neko-Ken? His fear of cats is not rational, he can't override it just because his friends are in danger, those Shadowcats should have panicked him, ignoring such a central part of Ranma just because it's inconvenient isn't really good story telling(not to say that your story isn't good because it's really good, just that I find that part weak)
tarrangar chapter 5 . 6/21
The solution to Hiroshi's dilemma seem rather simple to me, he just has to get to Jusenkyo and jump into the Spring of Drowned man, that way he will be Lina with a curse turning her male, thereby keeping the magic while getting his gender back, though his new male form might not be his old one, but it's probably easier to find cosmetic magic to change how his male form look, than it is to find gender changing magic.

At worst it turn out that the curse blocks his magic while in male form, but he will still have his Lina form which can use magic.

His situation wont even be like Ranma's, because it's pretty rare that you encounter warm water without meaning to, so involuntary changes will be comparatively rare.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Back to this one again hope you eventually continue it, just decided to spent a week rereading old favorites (lots of Ranma crossovers inhere) and I'll also be rereading 'Crimson Hunter' in abit. Just wanted to chime in with a, Thanks for Writing! Love your work hope to see more!
Cardinel chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Hey this is a very cool story. I hope you continue it. Just a thing though, a comic artist I like by the name of Fred Perry, has an online comic about FFXI called level up! would be really cool if you could cameo some of those characters for a laugh.
Gekkou Yoko chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Decided to give this fic a read, after reading the update for Crimson Hunter, and found myself enthralled. Here's to hoping that your muse comes back for this fic as well.

Signed, The Crimson Vixen
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Great, fun story. Hope you continue. The main problem with this chapter is semicolon usage. Every single instance, in this chapter, of it is wrong. The semicolon is the most abused punctuation in writing. Anyway, semicolon, in most cases, is a replacement for a period, not a comma. So in all the cases you have here, if it doesn't make sense if you used a semicolon if you replace it with a period, then you are using it wrong. Each side of the semicolon needs to be a complete thought - no sentence fragments.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Ranma-chan with black hair, I guess this is more Manga based than Anime. Also, I hate it when people tend to blame Ranma for all his Fiancee problems. Shampoo is Ranma's fault alone. She ate the feast, not giving it a second thought, along with her panda dad.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Very well written chapter. Nice setup. Very original using Hiroshi and Dai to be Ranma's companions in adventure.
Destrark chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Well, Hiroshi definitely got a lot more than 'her' magic from Lina if she reacted like that to what Daisuke said.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Very good work. I might have missed it in your notes. But are any of them going to pick up a sub class?
Professor chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
This has been an enjoyable read. I like your characterizations, and it's a pleasure to see someone making good use of Daisuke and Hiroshi.
reality deviant chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
interesting so far.
Shinzochi chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
i like the chapter and i think your having the characters possible return home have them having some scars is a good idea and i am looking forward seeing what happen next
wasseckb79 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Why's Ranma still black haired when a girl?
Don't know any thing 'bout 11 but I still like your story
firelordeg chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
thank you for sharing this fantastic story as well as all the time and effort put in to it please continue to update as life allows