Reviews for The DA Core
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 33 . 2/22
good hope for more
magicslifer chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Just out of curiosity, while I like the story and the flow of it, you seem to divert pretty heavily from canon in some areas. And I don't mean in terms of characters, but with events. For example, in this chapter, you have the Prophet articles announcing the werewolves had chosen to side with Voldemort and that death eater raids were occurring. However in Order of the Phoenix, the Ministry and Prophet were denying the return so why would there be articles on the werewolves choosing sides in the war or death eaters raiding towns?
DLalways chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
Please update again its been so long since you posted the last chapter
Starzinmieyez chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Oh dear, I wonder what shocked Blaise so much?
DLalways chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
Wow what a great story what memories are they going to see? Are they good memories or bad? And when is hermione going to tell draco she loves him? Update soon
Legionary Prime chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
The Illuminate, sounds familiar...
Cosmyk Angel chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
That was short but interesting. I wonder whose memories?

Cosmyk
heavenly light chapter 31 . 2/15/2013
Just out of curiosity, are Voldemort's horcruxes going to be part of this story?
Great story so far!
dumdoc chapter 31 . 2/11/2013
Very good; please CONTINUE
Starzinmieyez chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
So Pansy's turned to the light? That's good :) When is this sequel set though? Sixth year? Have they left Hogwarts? It sounds like they have :P
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
OMG I found this story a little while ago and I've been reading all night xD I can't stop even though it's midnight and I have school soon. whatever it's totally worth it I LOVE this!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
Oh wow... I didn't expect it to be Pansy... LifeOnEarth
Starzinmieyez chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
Oh no, has there been more trouble already?! This was a very promising start to the sequel :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
The last two chapters were brilliant, and I can't wait for the sequel :')
Cosmyk Angel chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
I have a strong feeling Ginny isn't going to like being left out.

Cosmyk