Reviews for My Word is Law
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 8 . 8/31
Great story.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 8 . 4/4
I actually liked this one a lot but the only problem that I had with the whole thing is that you didn't make naruto wait till hinata could be the one he had sex with first. I was really hoping that you would of before he did it with fu. Oh well I guess. Awesome stories and I will check out more of them when I have the time to do so. And thank you for making it so that those three didn't die in the fire in the end. That also made me happy to read.
MalignantSorrow chapter 1 . 2/16
Erhm... What is an Uchiwa?
Reaper180 chapter 8 . 1/10
I'm reading this a few years after this story was finished and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, and ill be reading some of your other fics
Rea chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Interesting story. It felt a bit rushed in a couple places, but overall a nice pace. Even if a mispell was noticed, the story is definately something to sink hooks into people. Hope you don't mind me directing a couple of friends to read this one.
sam stewart chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
nice story.
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Hinata unleashed the beast!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
the unsung antihero chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Dang... I give it 5 out if 6, you could probably do some type of sequel to this, maybe make it an extended epilogue that opens up possibilities for the future of the kid's. Probably something like the empire being attacked by a foreign power that has some type of advanced technology (like the land of sky/land of snow movies), or something like that.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Huh, ever thought of doing a sequel? It would be rather interesting! Three or four chapters of invaders then call it quits with it.
Wolfenax Dart chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
This is difficult to not like and fav.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Damn, now I want to know what the future holds.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Wouldn't the bangin' have to wait till they neggt Hinatas seal, me seems to remember somethin' 'long the lines of "kills upon sex"?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Meh, the dogs redemtion could've been crossed out (perhaps for a later day) and the sex... meh, I expected some more traipsing.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I reallllllly enjoyed this story, I think it could have been longer but was nicely done regardless. I was actually really interested in a Naruto story without him being a Shinobi and you did it well, though part of me wishes you had focused more on the times before the three met up, or even had them meet up earlier on and show them building them empire instead.

Regardless I found the story very enjoyable and all the characters quite refreshing. Nice work