Reviews for My Word is Law
the unsung antihero chapter 8 . 6/24
Dang... I give it 5 out if 6, you could probably do some type of sequel to this, maybe make it an extended epilogue that opens up possibilities for the future of the kid's. Probably something like the empire being attacked by a foreign power that has some type of advanced technology (like the land of sky/land of snow movies), or something like that.
dead for life chapter 8 . 5/6
Huh, ever thought of doing a sequel? It would be rather interesting! Three or four chapters of invaders then call it quits with it.
Wolfenax Dart chapter 5 . 3/1
This is difficult to not like and fav.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 2/20
Damn, now I want to know what the future holds.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 2/20
Wouldn't the bangin' have to wait till they neggt Hinatas seal, me seems to remember somethin' 'long the lines of "kills upon sex"?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 2/20
Meh, the dogs redemtion could've been crossed out (perhaps for a later day) and the sex... meh, I expected some more traipsing.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 8 . 2/19
I reallllllly enjoyed this story, I think it could have been longer but was nicely done regardless. I was actually really interested in a Naruto story without him being a Shinobi and you did it well, though part of me wishes you had focused more on the times before the three met up, or even had them meet up earlier on and show them building them empire instead.

Regardless I found the story very enjoyable and all the characters quite refreshing. Nice work
phantomman101 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
These are the kinds of stories i love the most. and this representation of hinata, equal in standing for favorite character with naruto, is my favorite as well. I especially love the last line. very well done. wish there was more, and yet at the same time i'm happy with what i have.
evans16 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
great story!
I hope you will do a sequel!
szbasslover chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
short but awesome yo. for a change hinata reached the top. literature is goood and interesting. like you said, many ways to branch this story. like the pervy parts tho lol! hope you continue tho
King Kroniiclez chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I just noticed. It's nanabi, not shichibi. Nothing serious, but eh. .
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Okay why is it the final half of your chapters seems to be extremely hilarious. Although I think it would've been funnier if you had had one of the women (Tsunade, or Sakura mainly) say "My idiot sense is tingling."
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I hope Kankuro isn't going to be a third wheel for his brother, the Leaf is beyond shallow, and I wonder how Hinata will react to how Naruto's lived and what would make him return to the Leaf?
The Sky Kitsune chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Nice story. Very original. Good Flow.
crosslumino 1 chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Man I loved that whole story especially the battle scene where hinata came out clean and fu was drenched in blood the contrast was funny and I am glad that naruto can use chakra and I really hope the continental wars begin soon and you continue this amazing piece of art.