Reviews for My Word is Law
crosslumino 1 chapter 8 . 5/15
Man I loved that whole story especially the battle scene where hinata came out clean and fu was drenched in blood the contrast was funny and I am glad that naruto can use chakra and I really hope the continental wars begin soon and you continue this amazing piece of art.
Dmygo chapter 8 . 4/5
You had an interesting concept of a story. There is lots if potential for development and for English not being your primary language you did an impeccable job. All and all six out of ten. Lots of parts seemed rushed and plant of more areas could of have used more time for development. Regardless it was a good story. Have a good one. PEace!
LioPyro7890 chapter 8 . 2/21
Shame you didn't go further but great story none the less
weilder of the purified shadow chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Wow, short, sweet and at the same time incredibly complex, i give it 4.9 out of 5, would be 5 if their was a sequel on your profile but i didn't see one
hakon2feb chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so this is the end of one story. (And the beginning of the next. Quote: many :p)
Even if it was a bit short, i think it was a nice story :) (I usually read 80k word stories and up, but i was pleasantly surprised by this one :) )
Anyways, since this is the end, i'll check out some of your other stories (Rise of the skulk and born of wickedness sounds the most promissing at the moment), and hope that you will take a look at my own story if you have the time.
See you in another story :)

hakon2feb chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Naruto can use chakra again... Not really surprising when you think about it. I mean, the only reason Kurama's chakra isn't coroding the shiki fuin is because Naruto's chakra keeps it at bay. (Read: When Naruto runs out of chakra, Kurama has the chance to take over by overloading the seal (Seen in canon while Naruto was training for the rasenshuriken)). So a simple seal that would prevent Naruto from using his chakra couldn't possibly be powerful enough to hold back that wast amount of corosive chakra.
Anyways, Naruto is free, rejoined with his soon to be wives, and heading back to wave. All in good spirits :)

hakon2feb chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so now everyone knows...
Wonder how things will turn out now that Naruto is supposed to be married to the two strongest women in the world...
Also, since you are giving people senses that are tingling, perhaps you should give Kiba something related to dogs, like urinating senses or something? :p
Anyways, on with the show :)

hakon2feb chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so first, good luck with your past exam :p
Anyways... Ayame, Teuchi and Iruka are all still alive, so that's nice :) Didn't really expect it, but it could have been silently implied by how the bodies were burned so badly. Guess that's a load off Naruto's shoulders :)
A wild Hinata appears. She uses intimidation on Shikamaru and it's super effective :p
Not sure about those cinnamon buns, it might have been devine intervention, but Naruto is getting lucky tonight :p

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Fuu got to show off some of her skills by killing rogue Akatsuki members :) I always thought the Akatsuki had a too easy time beating some of the jinchuuriki. Sure, Kisame was probably the most dangerous since his sword apparently could store an endless amount of chakra, but the others were more effective when they had the drop on the enemy. That or they let the fight drag out...
Anyways... Kiba is coming around. Got to wonder why his master (aka Akamaru :p) hadn't managed to talk some sense into him before...
And finally, Naruto has found love. I want to see his expression when he learns that Fuu is a two for one deal :p

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i'm beginning to see a pattern here... The first chapter was good, the second is also pretty good. I'm guessing the third will also be pretty good :)
Giving all the people some character: Check.
Kiba is a douche: Check.
Everyone has a large pile of guilt: Check.
Not sure what more i can ask for :p
Anyways, keep up the good work, and i'll see you again next chapter :)

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hi.
I was recomended you as a writer by blue, so i had to check it out :)
It's a bit sad how the Konoha people act, but i think the first chapter is really good :)
Alot of bad stuff has happened, but things are looking up after 6 years, so that's nice :)

I am also writing my own story, and would be honoured if you would read it :)

pervyysage chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
if naruto had ckakra then it would have been to stamina freaks having sex for hours
pervyysage chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
NANABI
llazo4108824 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
I love this fanfic.
dksamuri chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Not a bad story. Alittle rough around the edges, but not bad