Reviews for My Word is Law
MalignantSorrow chapter 1 . 2/16
Erhm... What is an Uchiwa?
Reaper180 chapter 8 . 1/10
I'm reading this a few years after this story was finished and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, and ill be reading some of your other fics
Rea chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Interesting story. It felt a bit rushed in a couple places, but overall a nice pace. Even if a mispell was noticed, the story is definately something to sink hooks into people. Hope you don't mind me directing a couple of friends to read this one.
sam stewart chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
nice story.
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Hinata unleashed the beast!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
the unsung antihero chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Dang... I give it 5 out if 6, you could probably do some type of sequel to this, maybe make it an extended epilogue that opens up possibilities for the future of the kid's. Probably something like the empire being attacked by a foreign power that has some type of advanced technology (like the land of sky/land of snow movies), or something like that.
dead for life chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Huh, ever thought of doing a sequel? It would be rather interesting! Three or four chapters of invaders then call it quits with it.
Wolfenax Dart chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
This is difficult to not like and fav.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Damn, now I want to know what the future holds.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Wouldn't the bangin' have to wait till they neggt Hinatas seal, me seems to remember somethin' 'long the lines of "kills upon sex"?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Meh, the dogs redemtion could've been crossed out (perhaps for a later day) and the sex... meh, I expected some more traipsing.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I reallllllly enjoyed this story, I think it could have been longer but was nicely done regardless. I was actually really interested in a Naruto story without him being a Shinobi and you did it well, though part of me wishes you had focused more on the times before the three met up, or even had them meet up earlier on and show them building them empire instead.

Regardless I found the story very enjoyable and all the characters quite refreshing. Nice work
phantomman101 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
These are the kinds of stories i love the most. and this representation of hinata, equal in standing for favorite character with naruto, is my favorite as well. I especially love the last line. very well done. wish there was more, and yet at the same time i'm happy with what i have.
evans16 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
great story!
I hope you will do a sequel!