Reviews for Don't Run Away
Care-Blaire chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Please continue! This is so good!
Scarlett chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Please more,more,more!
thanks so much
xoxo
blainemuicriss chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
benlust chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Please continue this story, my heart is breaking for both Blaine and Kurt and I need to know where they go from here. Please!
Klaineforlife chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
This is really good, please continue this!
antemac chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I'm new to the Glee fandom, and I must say, I'm really impressed! This could have easily been some soppy angst-then-cuddle fic, but you've handled the characters with finesse. I can actually imagine them going through the dialogue and scenes. I'm especially loving Sebastian. Though he's turned a better leaf, he still hasn't abandoned his snark. And while you could have taken the easy road out by having Blaine immediately get better, or worse have Kurt completely absolve Blaine, the situation is in fact more complicated than that. There are ups and downs with the barest hints of baby steps. Blaine's depression, while almost intimidatingly intense, rings very true of real life cases with Blaine's "inner voices." Their argument in Chapter 6 gave me fucking chills with how realistic it was. Kurt wanted to help Blaine, but with Blaine still stuck in his self-loathing mindset, Kurt's old wounds quickly found surface and the discussion ended in anger. I'm just loving all of it.

And, I'll admit, this fic is pretty much everything I could have hoped for after watching Dynamic Duets, so a special kudos for you.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Awww, well done. I thought that Kurt was really well in character in this chapter. You did a great job. It is so Blaine to comfort him like that.

Anyways, please update soon!
Nightingale63 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Sad chapter; first a lonely, self-loathing Blaine, then a hysterical Kurt, with Blaine not knowing what to do, and scared to be open to Kurt. What should have been a happy image at the end (snuggling) is marred by Blaine's self hatred and despair. Aagh! fix our boys - please!
icheeseflip13 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This is a really good story! Great story line, great writing quality, etc. Please keep writing!
hma1010 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
My heart is just broken for Blaine! Your writing is wonderful! I hope Kurt will forgive him soon
KKlever chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Great story! I cried a lot! Really great! Cant wait for more!
KlainebowsHallowsRumbleroar chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Blangst!
HigureTsukiyo chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god ! My feelings.. Seriously, it's the morning, I read this, and I feel.. Waouh.. Kurt and Blaine are like .. Well nothing can break them.. And I can relate to Blaine and it's awful. Those voices in your head, it breaks my heart to read this, cause Blaine was so joyful when he was with Kurt.
Please tell me they will end up together éè
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Really good chapter! My heart just aches for Blaine normally, but the way you write him makes it even more painful and sad.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I just came across this story and I couldn''t stop reading it. This is so intense, you have already made me cry at many occasions during the chapters. But I also couldn''t helpt but laughing at the way Kurt and Sebastian were handling each others presence ;)
Hope you''ll update soon!