Reviews for Lost Without My Blogger
Paper lantern18 chapter 24 . 4/21
OMG I loved every chapter of this fic. It was well written and well paced. well done.
louisesnape chapter 24 . 4/20
Kyaaaaaaaa OMG so good ! I love it !
aliealouise chapter 24 . 4/10
Loved this, a very emotionally true story. Very well done :)
Also loved the last line!
TS chapter 24 . 1/25
This story was fantastic, beginning to end. I was enthralled and heartbroken at the same time. Great job!
mssmithlove chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
This story is absolutely incredible, I've loved every single one of your writings, you've easily become my favorite Sherlock author! I look forward to your future stories!
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love how you didn't skim over Sherlock developing issues over johns issues, and how John had to help him past them. Very well written, great story.
imjustfierce chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
wohoooo! i love this story! it's reallyreally good and i love the angst and fluff and smut. it's better with the epilogue, so i'm glad you added it :)
great job x
Alice Song chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
I very much enjoyed this fic, thanks! :)
shipwreckintheraein chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
Never mind that last review; you DID do a collection of one-shots! I am on my way to read them now :D
shipwreckintheraein chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
.Goodness. This story was beautiful; I'm so in love. If you were ever to do a sequel to this I'd die of happiness :)
shipwreckintheraein chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
My gosh! This chapter was so beautiful :D I love how every time John felt his want dissipating Sherlock was able to ignite the flame again. I love Sherlock in love, especially when he doesn't want to call what he's feeling that :) I'm adoring this story! It's so well written. My heart has broken for both of them so many times. I'm really rather glad they're finally here.
Tishbing chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
This was amazing! Realistic and simply amazing!
ArabellaFaith chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
How do you keep doing this to me? Your stories are so lovely, and this one was amazing! I loved how you wrote them, how you handled their getting together, just all of it! Oh, and your note at the end about the convienently placed review box made me laugh! Simply wonderful, through and through!
Maharani Radha chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
I loved this! This was great. Gosh I felt so sorry for John and Sherlock throughout all of this crap. And Mycroft. I really did feel bad for him, but he kind of had it coming...he truly lost his little brother for "the greater good." But I liked that you wrote his internal struggle about denying the existence of his heart...it made him more human. Still, it's quite sad that Sherlock will never forgive him. :(

Anyway, great job!
Guinevere81 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Oh, I love your story and particularly the creepy ending. However I am a horrid person who always wait until the past posted chapter before I review unless I come across something erroneous in a chapter that I feel the need to point out. So here goes... great story... but I suspect you are not from the UK... actually I think you said before that you weren't. Tesco is a food store. Some of the really big ones have clothes but I doubt John would sink so low as to shop there and the one at Baker Street station is a small one so I'm afraid he wouldn't find any Jumpers there. He would probably go somewhere lik Regents Street (has quite a few places that sells both posh and horridly tacky jumpers depending on what you're looking for) or Covent Garden a bit more up market. Just a tip.