Reviews for A Whole New Life
bookbook chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
And now you have me physically yelling at my screen.
bookbook chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. AAAGGGGGG WHAT. I AM TEARING UP AND BREATHING HEAVILY AND MAKING WEIRD NOISES AND I HAVE NOT REACTED THIS VIOLENTLY TO A FANFIC IN AWHILE. THIS-THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT. YOU ARE A BILLION TIMES WORSE THAN MOFFAT. WHHHHAAAAAATTTT. I applaud you. You are squeezing and twisting and contorting my heart into shapes it shouldn't be. Excellently done.
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I loved it!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Awwwwww what a cute misunderstanding!
LostInWho chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Honestly, Doctor! Oh the complications... maybe they've figured out how much they need the whole openness and honesty thing in their relationship now. :) Lovely resolution, so very sweet.
The Idiot chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
THE FEELS. THE FEEEEEELS! I cried; tears of angst and joy. Thank you for this beautiful fic.
Diving in chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Very nice ending!
bubblygal92 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Oh this was perfect. Loved it. Angsty, but happy ending :D
RiannaBenden chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
This was brilliant; just the right amount of angst to make it interesting, but not so much that it made it depressing, and a lovely happy ending.
I've really enjoyed reading your Doctor Who stories, particularly Circular Paradox, and I love what you've done with the 'verse. It's not often that I find a story that plays with the canon so much and makes it work so well. To be honest, your explanation of why River has Timelord traits makes far more sense than the original. :)
Yes, I realize that I just dropped three reviews into one, but I was too lazy to write separate ones. Thanks for sharing your stories, and I hope you continue to write more Doctor Who stories.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
fantastic...thanks for sharing this with us.
thagrrrl79 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Whoohoo! Love it! Did you get your angst out?
edf-k chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Even as my heart breaks for her, I'm glad she is being strong and thinking of herself now as well. She usually put him above everyone else, including herself and it's time for that to stop.
bubblygal92 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012