Reviews for Second Chances
jediturner27 chapter 27 . 5/3
, , , , , c. ,, , , , , c, , , , , ,, , , ,,,,ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzZZzzzzzzzzZzzzzZZZZXZZZXZZXZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZDDZ,8J
LLLL
Seltez chapter 10 . 4/26
i dont understand why ppl are hating in reviews if you dont like the story shut up and move on
trevan.richards chapter 36 . 4/13
STOP SAYING "HAD BEEN" THAR IS SOOO ANNOYING!
trevan.richards chapter 36 . 4/13
Stop sayinghad been" you use that like in every sentence
Shortsharpshock chapter 36 . 4/10
I understand you’re trying something with you’re writing, but you’re POV change at this time interferes with the flow of your story.
Shortsharpshock chapter 31 . 4/9
I love Hermione’s dreamscape.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 3/23
While the phrase “Holy Days” is where the term “Holidays” came from, that doesn’t mean it makes sense to use them interchangeably when referring to a school’s summer vacation.
Okay, I know it’s a bit too late to bring up this issue, but you don’t need to have multiple flashbacks every other chapter. It breaks the flow of the story.
WellMet chapter 22 . 3/5
Sounds like a cult tbh
savvy.idiot chapter 47 . 2/22
Either you have written Krum as very OOC, or there is another compulsion on him. And I kind of dislike the way compulsion spells are able to control people this thoroughly and there is no way to detect them except some very specialized and little known charms. It's weird and it doesn't add up.
mumphie chapter 49 . 2/20
I've truly enjoyed your story. It's been quite inventive and exciting. You mentioned that English isn't your native language, but you have done better than most! ;)
There are still so many questions that I have about this story, so I am thrilled that you have a Book 2.
Onward!
mumphie chapter 37 . 2/20
Great story, but the switch to 'first person' is a little off putting since you had 35.5 chapters without it. Why the difference?
csheila chapter 48 . 2/19
Even better a chapter

Worried about Agatha
csheila chapter 47 . 2/19
Outstanding
csheila chapter 39 . 2/18
Bear

Great chapters. These near misses on death might scare off some potential death eaters; especially if Azkaban ends upon their future
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »