Reviews for Second Chances
spelledink chapter 37 . 8/5
Love the story. I think that if Ginny were refused by Harry, that Luna would be a good match for her. Someone she knew, and would understand her.
Christian Nine-Tailed Dragon chapter 18 . 8/3
I honestly love the idea of the other champions helping Harry
This had the potential to be really good. Unfortunately your poor spelling and grammar dragged it down. There were times it wasn't even clear who was talking, and your sudden change to first person pov was quite jarring. Though at least you fixed that. Overall I'm not sorry I spent time reading this though a reread will never happen.
You know if you were clearer when writing the chapter you wouldn't have to explain what happened in it to us
I've read a few other slytherin Ron Weasley stories and I call bullshit. There is no way in hell he is a slytherin. Ambitious, cunning, and resourceful. He has none of them, certainly not the last two. And only ambitious if you count his goal of eating everything he sees.
So in addition to being a manipulative old bastard Dumbledore is also a coward.
You have no idea when to use publicity and public.
Having to explain your story in tedious author notes us a sure sign you didn't write the story well, or so you think
For someone supposed to be so intelligent (and certainly thinks he is) Dumbledore is a real dumbass.
Really, what the fuck is up with you switching to writing in first person! I know this is already written but I'll not be finishing reading it if this continues.
Now that's more like it, that was what I expected the Pinegrew ladies to be like. But what was up with switching to first person?
I saw that one coming, as no doubt everyone did. But where us Roxanne and Agatha? You built them up to be these powerful women and yet here they are allowing Dumbledore to play his little games.
Tomas chapter 30 . 7/8
Oh fuck that! Ginny beat and kicked a little cat almost to death! She's 13 not 7 and I don't care what reasoning they come up with. There was no excuse for it! That little bitch would come near me again at peril for her life, or at least another ass kicking. Or maybe they should make her helpless and let Balou have at her.
tomascatts chapter 27 . 7/7
A wraith is a spirit, a ghost. Wrath is anger.
tomascatts chapter 26 . 7/7
"No, Dumbledore shook his head. It was still better to be the grey eminence behind the curtain."
That's what the great and powerful Oz thought as well Dumbles. Turned out he was just a manipulative old fraud too.
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »