Reviews for Second Chances
1529 chapter 48 . 6/30
The last straw, unfortunately. I think that there is a great story here just waiting to come out, but how many times can someone freeze in combat? The author needs to find another way for things to happen, it's quite possible for the fourth year student to lose to an adult death eater without being a complete imbecile every time a fight pops up.
1529 chapter 40 . 6/30
The end of chapter 40 was extremely disappointing... the near defense of Smith by Hermione could have worked if and only if, she has brought up his family (his father). Without any reference to anything else the result is "this criminal, who showed no remorse and even forced his ally into going farther than he wanted to and who has now done this twice deserves a third chance despite nearly running the lives of several people."
1529 chapter 5 . 6/29
Chapter five misses the best evidence of Malfoy's involvement... Dobby. It would be pretty hard to discount his warnings that have Harry advanced warning and Astoria should have known the elf... a good story far, but that was a major plot hole.
RonRR chapter 50 . 6/18
An excellent story. I am looking forward to rewding the sequel.

Ron
RonRR chapter 49 . 6/18
Minor error in locations. Ron and Molly are at the Prewitt's not the Burrow.

Ron
Tsukikageshi chapter 50 . 6/12
Brilliant. i loved every chapter.
Tsukikageshi chapter 34 . 6/11
dunno about her hair color but for whatever reason i picture her as having ebony or red hair.
Tsukikageshi chapter 21 . 6/9
One of my two cats did something similar. He'd been so tiny at the time. So small he could fit in the palm of my hand. Wed had ham. I didnt have the time or pots left after such a big holiday dinner so i wasnt going to boil it. Lucky. We found him meowing at the bottom of rhe trash can because hed found his way in to get to the ham bone but couldnt get out. When i got him out he tried to take the ham bone with him. That thing was so much bigger than him, at least five times, and it was adorable as it was hilarious. The next day i learned never to turn my back on ham in his tiny(at the time) presence. He managed to scale the high chair and get to the table. He was sitting rather proudly with his prize. A small piece of ham still easily half the size he was at the time. He can be a bit of a shit but he reminds me of balou. When my ex husband attacked me hed defended me quite vallantly despite he was still so tiny he could still comfortable fit in one hand and even curl up in the palm of said hand-we surmise hed been a runt of his litter-though you certainly wouldnt know now. He sunk his tiny claws into my ex husbands sensitive areas between his legs and the attack stopped. Ive always said. with as many things hes a complete scardy cat about, easily spooked and all that, hes always had the heart of a lion where it counts. Hes a little shit sometimes and his depth perception is abysmal-just shows how determined he got in the face of ham- but hes my adorable. beloved little lucky and he always will be.
Tsukikageshi chapter 10 . 6/8
They do not understand strength. That is why they do so.
TL14 chapter 3 . 6/4
Great story. Just know that you don't fondle a cat, you fondle a naked person. fondle is used with a certain level of sexual-ism.
Pegueng chapter 37 . 6/1
Crap crap crap... Why in Morganas soddy underwear have you changed to first person view? The story's grejjt, but it gets bungled and disrupted like mad in fp view. I hope that in the continuing chapters you've changed back to oh view again. Faugh. / Slaintë
Love love love having snape as part of the team now! He's such a complex character, it's always more fun to read a story with snape being on the right side!
hisnhers chapter 49 . 3/21
Ron will never learn. I hope Narcissa gets to be a Black again. Will start sequel soon. his
hisnhers chapter 44 . 3/21
"Will Ron come to his senses? Will Narcissa...?" Stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Cauldron Boils" Enjoying this fic. Looking forward to sequels. his
hisnhers chapter 29 . 3/20
It's been several chapters since I reviewed. Still loving this fic. Love the tough women who aren't weak little mice. Dumbles needs a spanking and to be brought down a peg or ten. lol. his
1,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »