Reviews for One of a Kind
toddsamuel01 chapter 3 . 2/20
I think you should do fairy tale next so ichigo gets magic type should be water dragonslayer magic that he gets for helping someone out, via lacaima he should get a power or an item.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Hope you update this fic again soon again
Diggin chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
once again onwards!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
This seems like it will be a really good story, I hope that you continue it soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
This was great, if another chapter was made that'd be amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
very good, loved
Jonathan Rodgers chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
E-Mail me. When is the next. My Email is
Jonathan Rodgers chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Amazing. When is chapter 3
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Why not have them all merge into one Zanpaktou?
devil animefan 658 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
i hope you update this story soon and atleast one battle where Ichigo use's senbonzakura.
liberty86 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
this is awsome and you should keep it up because the story is great and so is the plot line. I hope you keep it going..
Uber God chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Awesome. This is as good as... no! Better then Tempation. Why hasn't this been updated in so long?!
Tahaku chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I'm enjoying this story. Please update soon. I wonder what his next stop and partner will be.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Chapter 2
When did Ichigo get tattoos? based on chapter 3 I am assuming it is his Lorde mark. Does it go up his neck across his eyes and over his head in a design (not that it could be seen with his hair)?

THis story could become quite long. Considering the length of DxD alone and the cause of the imbalance in it...2-4 hundred thousand words for that world alone. Will Ichi gain the ability to switch blades in universe (not in battle necessarily)?

Chapter 3
'Well that was interesting,' she thought to herself, before she blushed herself as she remembered catching a glimpse of his member. 'Well I can at least say that, that is his natural hair colour.'
as a devil
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
. Anyway this is an idea that I'm quite surprised hasn't shown up by now on and so thought I might give it a go.
I have seen elements of it before but not combined as you have it .