Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas
DGraySun chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is basically how best friends are. I love you.
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Daisy-san,

I love this story so much!

How do you write like this?

Could I borrow this time period from you? And another thing, congrants on getting married!

My boyfriend is african-american too, and I'm so in love! He's going to become a journalist, whereas I'm going to become a nurse. He plays baseball as well.

(I'm more of a softball player myself!)

At any rate, you are one lucky girl! And good luck with medical school! Thank you for writing!

-Emily :)
Srylanna chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This fourth story feels so heart-warming. I'm not sure yet why. I can't really pinpoint it, but it does. It evokes something.
MCKC chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
OMG! I cried... :( Beautiful story!
MCKC chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Gah! Awesomeness!
MCKC chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Ah! This story was so awesome! :) I loved it!
MCKC chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Omg I always love your stories!
Melfina-Pan chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Another good one. You do a great job of showing how a person in Sakura's position feels when a loved one goes off to war.

It's nice to think of Sasuke as a hero. Hope he redeems himself when all is said and done in the manga.
Melfina-Pan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Can't believe I missed these.

I like the way you write Sakura and Ino's friendship in most of the stories you write. Nicely done as usual!
MelfinaPan chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
This was so cute. Seems like you can pull off pretty much any pairing.
Melfina-Pan chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Picturing Neji dressed as Santa was hilarious. Always fun to have him loose his cool.

I think you did a good job _
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
THis makes me want to read more SasuSaku WW2. :')
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Sasuke: 4 (because proposing takes a lot of courage even for an Uchiha.) Naruto: 1
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
THe sad thing is I was watching "Rudolf's Shiny New Year" and I was saying to myself: If I were Rudolf, thses is no way in hell I would go and look for a kid. I would be like "WHat the hell? I just got through pulling a damn sleigh and now all of a sudden I gotta go look for some kind of baby? You can take that shit somewhere else! I'm going home to smoke some weed because I am tired as hell! And don't even get me started on that overgrown, fucking turkey Eon!"

Yea, so I just went off like that...:)
Girlalicious chapter 3 . 12/16/2012